Chapter # IDK

I have gotten healed by our nurse and had been back at the hideout for three weeks. Me and Shigaraki were playing with each other and cuddling.( Again no ship Shigaraki is Hawks's adopted brother.) Dabi was out on a mission and so was Toga, Twice, and Mic. " Hey Shigi so you know when everyone will get back?" I asked and he looked at me with a sympathetic look. " They should be home I a bit don't worry Bro. I just sent them on a mission to go burn down an alley way they will be fine." He said and we both kinda laughed at that. Suddenly I felt the urge to throw up. I bolted to the bathroom and started to throw up. I heard Shigaraki walk in and hold my bangs back so I wouldn't get them messy. He rubbed my back then I stopped throwing up. " You ok Bud?" I heard Shiggy ask.  I leaned back on the wall and felt I needed throw up again. I threw my head toward and threw up again. This was the fourth time in three days. " Hey little bro had anything happened to you since you have been here for the past three weeks? Like I don't know. Maybe you and Dabi did ya'know the nasty. " " Yes, but... Wait your not implying that I'm pregnant are you!?"
I said with a shocked look on my face. " Yeah I am. There is a test in the drawer just in case this ever happened to you or Uraraka or the other omega's." He said. " Ok I'll try it I guess. " I said and he left the bathroom. I took the test and waited about 15 minutes. I looked at the test and my eyes began to water. " AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. " KEIGO ARE YOU OK!?!?!?" I heard Tomura day worried for me. " I.. I'm... Pregnant." I said and gave him the test. " OMG MY BABY BROTHER IS GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!" He yelled and he went over to hug me. I hugged him back and I cried a little. " I..I'm so happy." I said and he hugged me again. " I'm happy for you and Dabi too."  "Wait what if Touya gets upset by this!?" I said and he kurt looked at me funny. " Listen Keigo I know Dabi he has wanted tn be a Dad forever. You know how good he is with kids. He will especially love it since it's with his mate. That he also loves and cherishes with his life." I just looked up and smiled. " Your right I'll tell him when he gets back. And everyone else." I said and we walked out of the bathroom. Suddenly the door opened and everybody walked in through the door. " Hey everyone Keigo has some news to share!" I heard Tomura say. They all looked at me but sat down. " Is everything ok babe?" I heard Touya say. " It's better that ok." Here goes nothing. I thought. " IM PREGNANT!" I yelled and they all looked at me with shock. Then toga started to fangurl. " OMG IM GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE!" she screamed and she went over to Uraraka who was in pure shock. Dabi just stood there. Speechless. He looked upset but also surprised. " T..Touya?" I asked and he looked at me with an emotion I have never smelled or seen. " I'm so..." He said and he walked over to me. I cowered down and everybody looked at us. Tomura walked over and tried to get in front of me to protect me. " I'm not gonna hurt you Keigo. I promise I am your mate after all." He said and I snapped out of it. I walked up tn him after Tomura moved.  Touya grabbed me by my hips and lifted me into the air. " IM SO HAPPY KEIGO DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WANTING THIS!! " He yelled and he kissed me with so much passion that I know my face was red. He put me down and hugged me. " I'm glad your happy. I honestly thought you were gonna hate me." " Why would I hate you. You are my mate Kei. I wouldn't change that for the world and tov are carrying our child in the happiest man alive right now." He said and gave me another kiss and this time one on my stomach. " I love you Keigo." " I live you too Touya." And everybody cheered. " I can't wait to meet our baby in 9 months." " Neither can I."

Have a good day or night girls, guys, and bon binary folks.