Linking the past, Promises to be made

.........

"Johnathen Heinz...?!" I questioned.

"You forgot about my mother," he said.

''Johnathen Heinz died?" I asked.

"Yeah, hey...why do you look like that? Did you know him?" He asked, tilting his head a bit.

"He took care of me, but he couldn't stay," I said.

"You know dad???"

I nodded, "I saw him die as well, he was stabbed but he is still here."

"Wait, that day when father was stabbed, was in a mansion where he kept young ladies there to protect them?" he asked.

I nodded.

"I was there...!" he shouted.

"Kid this happened 3 years ago," I said.

"No I swear, I was under the table, he told me to hide there, everything was gonna be okay, I saw a little girl cry before these groups got her, she had long dark hair, that's all I know about her," he said. (~Once again that's how he talks~)

"That girl was me, I was 15 then...I use to take care of a five year old for Johnathen, his name wasn't Spencer it was Ad-!"

"Don't say that name...! I don't like it anymore," he shouted

"I'm sorry, Spencer," I apologised.

"No you didn't know, I miss my father and my mother," he pouted.

This made me wish for Johnathen to come back. Even though I didn't want to, I decided to go with it.

"Spencer, I will find your father," I said.

"That's impossible, he's dead...not coming back," he replied.

"No, he isn't..."

"What do you mean...he's dead...I seen him die!!" He shouted.

"I thought that too, but I saw him on my 17th birthday," I replied.

"So he's out there...!" he shouted, grabbing onto my legs.

I nodded.

"Woohoo, he's out there," he shouted.

"Yes..." I smiled placing a hand over my stomach, "So will you accept my promise?"

"Yes, I will!" he shouted.

"I will start the search tomorrow!" I said.

He smiled calming down. I held his hand as we walked down the halls.

.....................................
A/N

Heyyo...
I just wanted to say that I am glad that you guys are paying attention to my story and that is a wonderful thing. This will not be an ongoing story but this will be separated in 2 parts. Sebastian and then Johnathens. I don't know how long Sebastian's(Camilla's baby daddy) story will be so just keep a look out for the ending.

I am trying to check my email more and when I did... *Classified* (I don't know if she wants her name out) messaged me and said,
"why aren't you starting on your other stories? I am not trying to rush you anything because I love reading your stories but why?"

Thanks for asking me the question and here is the answer, if I start on the other stories then I won't be able to work on this story. I usually hate working on multiple stories at once so I keep it on a minimum, 1 or 2. Here's an example, me typing the Caught in the Spiders Web story as I typed the My sweet raven story, I don't want to make Camilla's personality the same in both stories but a tiny bit similar, in that story you could see that they were to similar so I had to delete it and I will start on that project but not anytime soon. Just try to not follow the past Authors note that I done, but the present ones are more accurate.

Enough of me babbling, stay tuned for more parts, and as always, I love you all so much...

VampireLux Out!
Mwah<3