Sebastian...! Johnathen's Wrath...!!!

(Camilla's POV)

I sat down in the corner with my arms wrapped around my stomach.

Keys rattled against the door as Markinswell stared at me.

"It's time my child for the incision," he smiled.

"You will not harm it...!" I shouted.

He walked over to me and grabbed my ankle.

As he was unlocking my shackle, I grabbed his cloak and punched him repetitively on his head.

He just wouldn't move. He smiled and balled up his fist, knocking me out cold again.

..........................

I opened my eyes, in a different room. My shirt was gone and my shorts were off. My vision blurred out as I saw Markinswell, grabbing the scalpel.

He began to walk over to me.

I grabbed his arms before he could cut me.

"Why are you so upset...? You aren't fit to be a parent...!" he laughed.

"Shut Up....!!!" I shouted, struggling to push him away.

He got closer and closer to me with the scalpel.

"P-please....Sebastian...!" I shouted.

"He won't hear you," he laughed.

"I think you should check your observation," Sebastian said, grabbing Markinswell.

He threw him off, walking over to me.

"S-Sebastian...!" I stammered, lifting my arm up to him.

He grabbed my arm firmly and stared at the needle wholes.

"You shouldn't be able to move, he injected you with anesthesia, so much that it could've killed you," he said.

Johnathen showed up running over to me.

"Camilla...!" he shouted, worried.

Sebastian blocked him from coming near me, "It's not your job to worry," Sebastian grunted.

"It might not be my job anymore but don't ever forget that I was once her caretaker," He grunted.

"Get away from my daughter, I must perform an incision, she will not give birth to anyone else," Markinswell shouted.

Johnathen looked over at me shocked.

"I can't allow you to do that, you see...that is my child," Sebastian smiled.

Johnathen looked furious, he wanted to kill Sebastian.

"Your child, I could've sworn it would've been Johnathen's oh well, I guess Johnathen wasn't man enough," Markinswell laughed.

Johnathen eyes burned with fire, I slowly sat up to see what he was going to do. He ran up to Markinswell.

"SHUT...UP!!" Johnathen yelled, as his arm pierced through Markinswell heart.

My eyes widened, "John...!" I muttered.

"It isn't that I am not man enough, it is just that I don't trust myself to protect her, not even him...!" he yelled, staring at Sebastian.

"Pathetic..." Grell said.

"What are you doing here?" Sebastian asked.

"I came to tell you that Markinswell came back to life and was planning on taking Camilla away, but it looks like you already found out," s/he said.

(A/N~I am sorry, the way that Grell looks it is hard to figure out what gender IT is! Let me know what gender below...if you want)

Sebastian began to dressed me. He then picked me off and began to walk out the place we were in.

"Wait Sebastian..." I said, vision was still blurry, "Johnathen...follow us back to the manor, if you wish to see your son."

We began to head back to the manor.

.............................

A/N

Woohoo another part done yay... the next part will be the last of the spencer series you can say.

Don't worry it isn't over quite yet.

I hope you enjoy this and let me know how you feel about this so far. Let me know how you feel about this guys and gals, I really appreciate the feedback.

Stay tuned for the next part and as always, I love you all so much,

VampireLux Out!

Mwah