Chapter 1

Hailey's P.O.V.

" Hailey, what do you think about Nick Merico? " Emma asks me, looking up from her IPod.

" He's hot, funny, and sexy. " I say then we burst into a fit of giggles.

We are in Emma's bedroom right now, just hanging out. I'm Hailey, I have light medium brown hair, I have hazel eyes, dimples, one deeper than the other. 

And Emma Brooks is my best friend, who is a goregous black haired girl, also hazel eyes and dimples.

She's a little taller than me, we are both 15 years old.

" So, how are you and Jace? " Emma asks me.

" Great actually, I was surpised when he asked me out.  " I answer then Emma.

" You both are cute together. " Emma says, making me  blush.

She laughed and so did I.

I've been here since I was Three months old.

Jace is a boy  from our school, Hey we maybe in a ' Foster ' place but we have to go to school too.

Right now it's a lazy Saturday morning.

All the littler kids sitting our playing outside.

Jack's P.O.V.

" I think I'm going to get a girl. " I tell Nate, who is driving me to the nearest Orphanage.

" I might get a boy, or a girl. Just depends on which looks the most like me. " Nate says.

" Let's hope they look like us. " I say and cross my fingers.

Soon enough we pull up at a huge looking house.

Small children in the front yard playing or sitting down reading.

We parked and got out, saying hello to each kid who said Hello or Hi to us.

We knocked on the door.

The door opened and there was a girl who looked Nine Teen or Twenty.

" Hi, I'm Macy! How may I help you? " She says, smiling.

" Hi, I'm Jack and this is Nate, We'd like to adopt two kids. " I tell Macy.

" How old are you both? " She asks.

" I'm Eight Teen " I tell the girl. 

" I'm Nine Teen " Nate says.

" Okay, follow me please. " She smiles, we walk in and follow her to a office.

" Age and Gender for the child please. "  Macy says, sitting us in a chair infront of a desk.

" Thirteen to Fifteen and girl. " Nate says.

" Same as him. " I say.

She opens the top drawer and pulls out Six files.

" You can look through here and see which kid you want. " She says sitting down at a chair across the desk.

Nate took three and I took the other one.

I had Emma Brooks, Amber Princeton, and Lily Collins. 

" Nate, check out Emma Brooks, she looks like you! " I say.

" Gemme! " Nate says, snatching the file out of my hands.

" I'd like to adopt Emma Brooks please. " He says, sliding the file to Macy.

I took the files that Nate had.

I looked through them.

The one who stood out was Hailey Marie Rose.