Chapter 2

Jack's P.O.V.

Who was that Hailey kissed on the cheek before leaving? Her other best friend?.

I looked in the mirror and saw Hailey looking out the window,  with her ear buds in.

Emma also looked back at her and frowned.

" Who was that? " I asked Emma.

" Who? " She asks, looking confused.

" That blonde boy. " I say.

" Oh! That's Jace Van Pelt. Hailey's ex-boyfriend. " Emma informs me.

" Oh. " I say, before looking at Hailey through the mirror once more before parking in the malls parking lot.

Poor Hailey, breaking up with people are the worst.

" Hailey were here. " Emma says, lightly shaking Hailey.

Hailey climbed out and shivered.

I took off my red flannel and placed it on her.

" Thanks. " Hailey says, slipping her arms in the sleevs.

She put her IPod away.

" Do you have a phone? " I ask Hailey.

" No, all they give us are these old IPod's because they don't want us to for some reason. " She says.

" Oh. " I replie. I was so getting my new princess anything and everything she needed.

There were girls looking at Hailey and Emma.

Whispering to each other.

I saw Hailey look around uncomfortably.

Hailey's P.O.V.

I looked around at all the older teenage girls, looking at me and whispering to their friends.

Then a group of girls ran up to Jack and Nate.

I moved and walked next to Emma.

They took pictures and were flirting with them.

Then about Four girls came over.

" Ew! Why is Jack even dating you? " A red headed girl sneered.

" I'm not his girlfriend! " I say and roll my eyes at her.

" Sure you aren't. But stay away from him or else. " She says, getting in my face.

I took a step closer, looking her in the eye.

" Why don't you go wash you're hair in rotten strawberrys again? " I shot back at her, her jaw dropped while the girls behind her were giggling.

I took a step to the side and walked past her.

Once all the fans were gone, Emma and I walked back to laughing Nate and Jack.

" What? " I ask, my eyebrows pulling together.

" What you said her! That was so funny. " Nate chokes out.

" The sass is real. " Jack says laughing.

Once they calmed down, we decided to get Emma and I a new outfit because why shop wearing sweat pants and loose baggy shirts?

I got a dress outfit type, a rose colored poka dotted shirt, black high top converse, and a white lace top, a cute little brown belt to go with it.

Emma got a black skater skirt, red converse, a slightly loose white crop top and a dark jean vest.

" Johnson and her will be great friends. " Nate says to Jack.

" Matthew too! " Jack says, chuckling.

" Who? " I ask.

" Oh, Jack Johnson is my best friend, so is Matthew. " Jack says to me.

" Wait. There's two Jacks? " I ask.

" Yep! " Nate says and Jack nods.

" Oh. " I say.

We walked around, Nate and Jack buying us a lot of stuff, some for our rooms, we each got a new IPod, IPad, IPhone, and Mac laptop. 

Honestly, I felt bad that they were doing this.

Nate and Jack's phone rung, they had huge smiles on their faces.

" Who's ready to go home? " Nate asks.

" Me! " Emma and I say, tiredly raising our hands.

Emma and I waddled back to the car, carrying a lot of bags, while Nate and Jack easily strutted in front of us.

Jack and Nate had put their numbers in our phones, we didn't want the IPhone 6 so we got the 5S, that was the lowest that they were going.

We put the bags in the back, I leaned on the car, feeling heavy and tired.

I felt two strong arms around me. Jack, I don't know how but I knew it was him.

I looked up, there he was, looking back down at me.

" I'll wake you up when we're home. " He says, he kissed my forehead, I felt myself being placed in a seat, I could hear quiet chattering, but I was too tired to make it out.

There's Chapter 2!!! :)