[ 2 ]

- the night
the night i met you,
we both started to bloom

- the night the night i met you,we both started to bloom

Hange

" you invited that girl huh?" Levi asked.

I just had given my lab coat to the girl who's always have passes by Levi and I.

"Hmm maybe i did" i said with a chuckle. She seems so different so I couldnt help myself to step in to give my coat to her.

" you're crazy, dont you have other ideas for this year besides you attempting to get a girlfriend?"

" Levi, please. I think my ex is still not over me and besides maybe I'm not looking for a girlfriend at all. What if I wanted a girl best friend?" I stated with a wink.

We kept walking, through the rain and I was just happy that I had gotten her number.

Y/n
I returned to my dorm, the phone number Hange gave me in my pocket. I could replay the conversation I had with them. As I unlocked the door, I saw the door open on it's own. Strange huh. Before I prepared myself to see who mightve entered the dorm I heard a voice.

" hey, y/n!"

I gently pushed the door to see Hitch undressing herself. Her back was facing her bed, many clothes were on the floor.

"Hitch, hi there. I'm glad to see you're back." I stated, gently placing the lab coat on my desk.

"Girly it's been a while since I had seen you" she hugs me from behind, placing her hands on my waist.

" it has been a while. Hows you and your boyfriend?" I asked. I had remembered the first time Hitch and I were roommates she had mentioned to me that she had a boyfriend. His name was never given to me but I had speculated it mustve been Marlo, the current Student Government president.  Hitch and Annie are both part of the Student Government class, and knowing how popular Hitch is. I have heard people talk about how Hitch and Marlo had made out at a party once.

I could tell her eyes had soften when I felt her fully wrap her arms around me.

"Oh him? Well I guess we didnt work out so much. We're just currently on a break until him and I figure out things" her head was placed on my shoulder. Feeling her hugging me, I could sense she was feeling down.

"Are you doing okay at least?" I asked. That led to her shaking her head, gently I faced her still holding her.

" you'll be okay. im sure between you and him, youll figure things out" I said, trying to comfort her.

Her head was in my chest, hearing her softly cry to herself because of the amount of stress shes been through with her relationship.

" thank you.." she said. The next thing I knew, she moved away and laid herself on her bed.