XXVII

Evangeline's P.o.V

10:43 pm

Thank God My Side was Feeling a whole lot better.
I thought standing in the Mirror of Trents Bathroom.

I walked up here all by Myself, the doctors would be proud.

Hearing my phone Ring I Picked it up seeing it Was Marie.
"Hey bitch " I answered sitting on the bed.

"Hey lovely... im on my way Over there."

"Bet, where you coming from ?!"

"From My Therapist house, to celebrate my father's restraining order FINALLY! So glad they could do that shit this afternoon, when the Lawyer called me I almost cried!"

"I feel you on that bitch"

" anyway, she had something to give me, we ended up talking for a while girl and next this I know it was 10. An her ass stay on the UPPER UPPER part of the city almost an hour out."

"Thats cool , Sorry I couldn't be there Em."

"You fine! I know the damn situation."

"But what she get you?"

"A new laptop for school my old one crashed."

"That was sweet of her."

"Shes the best, well I'm pulling up Open the door."
Hanging up I laughed walking out the room door to the steps.

Kisha was in the hallway on the floor coloring a picture of hello kitty humming to herself while Rell Stood infront of the tv playing call of duty I assume.
Kalani kept herself in her room laying down, shes ok but I guess she just needs this time alone to heal, process, an move forward a stronger individual.

I got to the front door as soon as Marie did allowing her to walk right in.
"Bitchh" she dragged out rounding the corner to the living room, me behind her.
"How are you fucking feeling?" She asked.
I sat down next to her propped up on my arm.
"Im good to be honest barley any pain."

"Thats good... wheres Trent?!"

"He went to Gios, they had some to take care of I aint ask to many questions-"

"Girl talking about Gio how about this morning he walked out on my ass After this dude i know Said whats up to me, he gunna fucking ask me if we fucked."

"What made him ask that though?" I said

"Hell if I know all the dude said was I still look good which aint a fucking lie... an he brought us food ... how bout he took his food with him."

"I know thats right!" I laughed "he was obviously jealous"

Marie looked at me cross eyed making a face.
"Gio Does not get jealous, plus he still got his little whoopty woos lined up."

I shook my head at her sucking my teeth.
"Girl get the fuck out of here that man Is JEALOUS!"

Hearing the door open an a bunch of ruckus me an Marie stood up peeking round the corner.