The Seven Colored Hot Springs!

No one's pov

"We are going to the Hot Springs!?"Ichigo could not believe what she heard.

Shirashi-san nodded.

"Yes. After doing some research, we found a place called:'Seven Colored Hot Springs' ".

" 'Seven Colored Hot Springs'? You mean like the colors of the rainbow?"Saki guessed.

Shirashi-san nodded again.

"Your  class would going there as a vacation and a training for Hiromi, Mimina and Ichigo"Takizawa-san said.

"Yatta,Angie did you hear that?,we are going to the Hot Springs!"Ichigo sounded very excited.

"Hot Springs... Kira☆Happy"Angie did two thumbs up.

"We've never been to the Hot Springs before"Grace said.

"I guess it would our first time going there.."Hiromi said.

                           ♡♡♡
"I wonder what for  Hot Springs would be like?..."Ichigo questioned as she ,Saki and  Nagisa  headed to their photoshoot.

"We have to wait and see till we head there"Nagisa said.

The three arrived at the photoshoot and began working.

                            ♡♡♡

"Aah~!. That was some hard work..."Ichigo said,very exhausted.

They were finished with the photoshoot and went to a interview.

"I made some lunch to fill our stomachs"Nagisa pulled out three bento boxes and gave each one to Ichigo and Saki.

"You're a life saver,Nagisa!"Ichigo said in relief and began to dig in.

"Eat slowly or else..."Berri warned and then sweatdropped as Ichigo choked on a rice ball and swallowed water so that the rice goes down into her stomach.

"I told you to eat slowly!"Berri said sternly.

"Gomen,gomen!"Ichigo jokingly apologized.

"Besides I need fill my energy up for the Amethyst cup!".

"You're getting really fired up,Ichigo"Saki said a bit surprised, at her childhood friend who getting fired up.

"I'll keep train harder and win the Premium Divine White Dress!"Ichigo pumped her fist up in the air and continued eating her bento.

                         ♡♡♡

Back at Pretty Prism Top High, Angie who was at the roof,was staring at the sky,very worriedly.

Still thinking about what Miss Fortune told her bout Ichigo at Prism Stone.

Raini came out of Angie's Prism Smartpod and landed on her shoulder.

"Still thinking about what Miss Fortune told you bout Ichigo?"She guessed and Angie nodded.

"Angel,I told you,it will not happen. Sometimes predicts can be fake and wouldn't come true"Raini reassured her.

"But.. still..."Angie sounded a bit unsure if she wants to believe Raini's words.

"Angie!,I'm back!"Ichigo arrived at the roof and walked towards to Angie.

Angie turns around to see Ichigo and smiled softly.

"Welcome back...".

"What's wrong,Angie?. You sounded a lot quieter today..."Ichigo asked, tilting her head.