19.

LunaWhite, HarryStyles, NiallHoran and 196,000 others like this post

LouisTomlinson: This is Luna on Louis's account. I am kidnapping him. He has given me permission to post this. He is in good hands. 😌❤️

YUNGBLUDSBUNNY: ASDFGHJKL I LOVE YOUR FRIENDSHIP.

HoransPayne: This is so precious. Poor Louis. 😂😂

KissMeZayn: DONT BRING HIM BACK. THROW HIM IN A FUCKING DITCH.
LunaWhite: SHUT THE FUCK UP.
HarryStyles: I'm about to treat you with violence. 🖕🏻🖕🏻
-128,268 likes.-
-132,624 replies.-

-LunaWhite blocked KissMeZayn.-

-LouisTomlinson blocked KissMeZayn.-

-HarryStyles blocked KissMeZayn.-

Harry 🥰: Everything set?

Luna 👑: I think so?? Have you talked to Niall?

Harry 🥰: Yep! Talking to him now actually.

Luna 👑: Okay! I will see you soon.

Harry 🥰: Be safe and protect my baby!

Luna 👑: Of course. 💖

"Can I take my damn blindfold off now?" Louis asked.

"Yes."

Louis pulled it off and blinked a few times to get his vision steady. He had no idea where they were or why they were leaving in the middle of the night.

"We couldn't have taken a trip to a strange place in the middle of the day?"

"Paparazzi are out there somewhere, Louis. I don't need them on our ass for just getting in our car. Night was our safest bet."

"I'm hungry."

"I figured you would be. That's my fault for not feeding you. I just wanted to make sure we were a good ways out of town."

Louis looked out the window at the passing cars and the building lights in the background, "Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"In time. For now let's stop and get a bite to eat."

Harry 😈: Baby????

Louis 🤤: HARRY, DARLING.

Harry 😈: I see Luna removed the blindfold. Hahaha.

Louis 🤤: Thankfully. The view is so pretty and I don't even know where we are going. It feels like I've been in this car forever.

Harry 😈: She told me where you're going and I think you're going to love it.