Chapter 1

• Dedicated to All of my friends ;)

"But its just not fair!" Brenda exclaims as she storms out of her aparment. It was her thirteenth birthday but no one came to her party, regarding the fact that she told everyone she gave an invitation to, that they don't have to come.Brenda sadly walks the streets of Butter Knife Canada. It was cold, as usual but Brenda couldn't feel anything but pain. Brenda thought of the trip she was taking to Hawaii next week, only if she had someone to go with.

Brenda was greatly startled when the trash can outside of someone's house began to thrash all about. Brenda wasn't one to get scared, but for some odd reason she thought this was a good time to run. She looks back. the trash can was now violently shaking all about! Brenda froze in fear. "PaPow! Meeeeow... Thrathrathra!" now the trash can was talking? Suddenly a large man popped out, he had long red hair with a matching long beard. the man saw Brenda, he saw how terrified she was, "little girl have no fear it's only yee ol' Patrick here"

"Who are you?" Brenda unintentionally shouted.

"I told you, Patrick. And you're Brenda," Patrick replied sassily with his hands on his hips. Brenda did not know how Patrick knew her name. But she was scared. Before she knew it she was sprinting back home. Patrick followed close behind. "Brendaaa, Brendaa! You get back here!" Despite how many times Patrick calls her Brenda keeps moving.