Chapter 3

Security, the first part of Brenda's plan goes way better than expected. Now all they had to do was board the plane, and they had plenty of time to do so. As Brenda, Patrick, and Jean walk to the waiting area they realize how crowded Butter Knife Airport was. The three of them struggled to find seats. After a good ten or so minutes of searching for three seats, they give up and resort to sitting on the floor.

Brenda checks her watch, there's 45 minutes until their plane begins boarding. "Jean let's go to the bathroom," Brenda commands.

"But why?" Jean replies stubbornly.

"Because we're gonna get on the plane in 45 minutes,".

Jean sighs dramatically and stands up, her and Brenda start making their way towards the women's restroom. Brenda's plan is to discreetly as possible put Jean into her bag, that's why they will be doing this in the restroom.

Brenda and Jean walk into the restroom. Considering how crowded the rest of the airport is, the women's restroom is practically dead. There are a few women preoccupied with general restroom business, and Brenda hopes they stay just as inattentive as they are throughout her and Jean's hopefully brief visit. Brenda opens the door to one of the stalls and motions for Jean to follow. Once the door was closed Brenda opened Jean's bag so she can crawl into it. Jean fits perfectly into the bag.

Brenda grunted as she tried to lift the bag, it was way too heavy for her to lift. Brenda soon realized even if she did lift the bag, it would rip. There was only one apparent way around this, Brenda would have to drag the bag back to the waiting area. Brenda inhales a deep breath and opens the stall door. As she yanked the heavy Jean-filled bag from the stall, Brenda scanned the restroom to see if anyone looked her way, thankfully no one did. Brenda continues lugging the bag through the room until she's a few feet from the door. " Uh, young lady, aren't you going to wash your hands?" a middle aged women seems to address Brenda.

"Oh, how did I forget? Of coarse I am," Brenda laughs.

Brenda Jerks the bag towards the sinks and washes her hands. The supposed germaphobe lady intently watches Brenda and after a few minutes of washing her hands, the lady speaks again,"okay that's good enough,". The lady winks at Brenda.

That lady is weird, she gave Brenda a strange feeling and it wasn't a good one. Brenda continued dragging the hot pink bag that Jean and her jeans were inside of. She dragged it out of the room and now she was getting all of the stange looks. Brenda dragged the bag back to the waiting area, there's now a half hour left until the plane starts boarding.

The next 30 minutes goes by quickly, and it was now time to board the plane. Brenda had a positive feeling about this, Jean had been quiet this whole time and Patrick could now carry the bag.

Patrick lifts the hot pink bag and approaches the line that leads to the gate. It's our turn now and the passenger service agent looks at the Jean filled bag. That's when I realize you can faintly see the outline of Jean's body. "How did you guys get past security?" The passenger service agent asks, her tone evidently shows she is suspicious of us.