1

11 pm, Thursday

Hanseul POV

„Shit!He is still behind me!I need to hide somewhere.How did the cashier saw me behind the shelves?!"

She runs trough the alleys with the jewelry cashier behind her.She stole expensive chains from the store and he saw that and is now after her.She could make a gap between them and turned into another alley where she bumped into someone.She was lying on the floor with the other person she just bumped into.

Jaemin POV

He was minding his own business with a man who didn't pay him his money back.He didn't want to waste his time so he just killed him and  called Renjun and Jeno to get the dead man. After that he walked out of the alley and bumped into someone.Both of them were lying on the floor and then Jaemin spoke up.

„Yah what the hell was that!Look where you are goin-"

He stopped his sentence when he saw the face of the person.It was...a girl?At this time outside?He couldn't bring out a single word until the girl jumped up and started to run away ,until Jaemin took her arm and stopped her from running.

„Where are you going?"
„Why the hell do you care?!I need to go so let go of me."

He was taken back at her answer and started smirking.

„A little adorable girl shouldn't be out at this time."
„Did you just called me... adorable?"

She started blushing.

„Obviously,so why are you in such a rush?"
„HEY!COME BACK!!"

Hanseul POV

An old man came across and it was the cashier. She cursed under her breath and started thinking of what she should do.She just made the decision to shoot him right infront of Jaemin to „scare" him in some way of her.
She pulled out her gun and shoot between his eyes.The man stumbled a bit an then fell on the floor.

„Do you still think that I am adorable?"