13

The voice which would make her day better...
The boy she started to love...

„Ja-Jaemin..??"

She looked at the door and saw a smiling Jaemin with teary eyes in the doorway.

Jaemin POV

He woke up in a different room and saw his members around him.He was confused where Hanseul was and asked them out where she is.

Then they explained her situation.

She had two personality's.The kind and cheerful one was Hanseul and the other one ,the complete opposite was Kim.Hanseul never knew that there was Kim in her body, but now everything makes sense.Why her „friends" treated her like that, Sulli's dead.
No one ever thought about something like that,but there we are.

Jaemin stood up and ran to the room where Hanseul was.As soon as he was there he opened the door and called her.

When she realized that it was Jaemin ,she jumped up and ran to hug him.

„Come with me.We need to go to the doctor."
„Why?"
„He will tell you your condition."

Then both walked hand in hand to the doctor's office.They knocked and opened the door revealing the doctor and the other NCT DREAM members.All of them went to Hanseul to hug her and then the doctor spoke up.

„Please sit down Miss."

„So it's revealed that you have two personality's one of them is yours the kind one named Hanseul and bad one Kim.You need to stay here for a special treatment.I hope you'll can live your life as normal as possible after the lesson,because you also need to talk about you past.I heard that you have a trauma from that so we will get through it."

„Thank you doctor"

After they left the room Jaemin came up to her.

„Hey Hanseul I need to show you something."

Then he took her hand and went out to the garden of the mental hospital.

„Dear ,I know we don't know each other for long,but I realized that I have fallen in love with you."

Then he took a Bukett of flowers behind his back and finished his sentence.

„Will you be my girlfriend?"

Hanseul couldn't believe it and was standing there until she hugged him and said:

„I would love to!"

And then they connected their lips together and had a romantic kissing scene.

That's the end of the story.How did you like it?
If you want you can leave you opinion below.
Do you have smth special you want to see in my next storys?
<3