• 𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨 •

* drives home and thinks of jughead * hes just so charming and his eyes make me smile and I just need him in my life. he even called me a raven haired princess. is this real. is this actually real love. I don't even know the guy! ugh why veronica!

V: Hi mom

Hermiony: Hey mia go get some rest ok and set the food from pops on the counter ok!

V: Ok!

V: I should probably start talking to him and asking for his number so I can text him. I just can't get over him! hes so charming! Ugh!
*veronica sleeps*

V: ugh why wont this stupid alarm clock shut up! Finally ok well I'm going to get ready for school!
———————————————————————
𝙅𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫
J: I can't believe I saw her. Her eyes are as dark as the night sky and romantic I could just sink in her eyes. JUGHEAD NO! you have a gf stop thinking about other girls! But she's so pretty! ugh well I'm going to get ready for school.
————————————————————————
𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡
V: alright I'm in here! Eeeek!! I hear a someone with a ferm deep soft voice behind me! I look!
o it's jughead... Hey!
J: Hey Veronica looking good!

V: Thanks same with you jones!

B: Who do u think ur talking to!

V: Jughead are you blind ponytail. Where just friends why is it such a big deal if I say 4 sentences to him! Is the world going to end! The last time I checked talking to someone dosent make world end.

B: * slaps *

V: *slaps harder*

V: Good thing we didn't get caught! But maybe next time I don't recommend messing with a lodge Betty Cooper!

B: OH THAT B****

B: juggie.

J: Don't call me that after what you did you should never approach someone like that!

B: * rolls eyes * SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU!

J: Hm I wouldn't call that flirting Betty I would just call it a nice conversation Which you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE HOW TO HAVE!

B: Well she hit me back what are you gonna say about that huh?

J: You took the first hit!

B: So what!

J: What ever I'm sick of apologizing for you!

*jughead walks to Veronica*

J: HEY V!

V: * veronica turns around * oh hey jughead! Now are you going to apologize cause ur crazy gf is jealous and won't?

J: well yea how did you guess?

V: Too easy. Girls like her are to predicable!

J: *whispers* I mean ur not rong
* they both chuckle *

V: Well do you want my number?

J: Oh um ofc!

V: Well here *gives paper*

J: Ok!