• 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣! •

Jughead povs

I was driving on my motor cycle and arrived at pops. I didn't truly knew if Veronica was setting me up or not because ik what I did was rong and i didn't know if she was still mad at me. Idk but we will see. As I was walking into pops I saw Veronicas shining eyes staring at me with a little smile it's was so cute. But I just smirked it off. I'm happy she's so understanding. As I get ready to sit in the booth she tells me to sit right next to her as I do she says softly. I love you Jughead I will never stop. She started getting close so ofc I did and we where touching lips until it turned hot and passionate and sweet. She slowly wrapped her arm around me. And then she pulled away. And I saw a tear on her face. She was saying in a sad voice. Idek why I got mad at you because you probably still liked betty cause you just broke up with her and probably wasn't ready to date a spoiled rich btch. No Veronica! What I did was rong and I'm so surprised you forgave me. I'm so sorry. Veronica. Well we both forgive each other so she said. So what? Let's make it's official again! Alr I said!

                           • 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 •
————————————————————————

                           • 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 • ————————————————————————

@veronicalodge: WHERE BACK!

Comments
Disabled

Hey luvs I'm gonna start doing povs if the characters for now on. Toodles!