chapter 2.

"Sales are dropping."  A man said.

Nicoli sat back in his chair with his arms crossed.

"Why is that?"

"We're not sure.."

"Well figure it the fuck out!" Nic yelled.

He watched as some of the men sitting before him jumped as his loud voice startled them.

"Movement, Russo. We have nowhere to move the product."

Nico thought for a moment. It was almost as if a lightbulb went off above his head.

"Get Harris on the phone."

Many opportunities lied within doing business with her. He had one in mind.

"Harris? As in Parker Harris?" Another man gawked.

"Did I fucking stutter?" Nicoli growled.

"Pitch the idea of selling through her clubs. She's stubborn but don't give up." He advised.

"And if she doesn't budge?"

"You just leave the to me," Nic grinned.

Nicoli he had Parker wrapped around his finger, as did she have him wrapped around hers. Though neither of them would admit it.

"The shit better be done by the time I get back."

Nicoli stood up shooting murders to the men sitting in front of him. He hated meetings.

"Just get the shit done, what's the point in talking about it?" He'd say.

He walked through the glass doors into the main hall of his building. His newest assistant— who's name Nicoli didn't know, followed quickly behind him. He had an aura about him.

He intimated anyone in his path, much like Parker.

He leaned up against the receptionist desk flashing a smirk. His straight white teeth seemed to sparkle.

"Wassup babe?"

The short blonde haired woman looked away hiding the red tint that spread across her cheeks.

"Hi Nic," She said with an attempt to hide her smile.

"Missed you last night," He raised an eyebrow as he took a candy from the bowl on the desk.

"At the club, or your house?" She returned the gesture of the eyebrow.

"Both." He smirked before popping the candy in his mouth.

"Text me!" She called as he walked away.

A flirt wasn't the word to describe him. He was far more. He'd already run off about 4 receptionists, and countless assistants. It got to the point where his new one being male, was a requirement.

Sex.

It was his weakness, but his greatest strength.

He and his assistant stepped into the elevator. They rode in an awkward silence. Awkward for the assistant anyway. Nic never cared to speak to him.

The elevator door opened and Nico's eyes fell upon the beautiful woman that stood before him.

She was on the phone, busy per usual. Giving orders, sending out threats. It was all so much more attractive to him.