First day😏

(HI THIS IS GONNA BE VERY BAD PLEASE I BARELY EVER WRITE ANYMORE)
[y/n's pov]

I look at my friend (friend's name) I have been living with her for a very long time, ever since the incident. She yelled "Bye, Y/n!! See you later!!". I quickly stepped into the big school that was in front of me. It was a medium sized school, you could say. The office was right beside the entrance and three kids were inside, along with the principal. I forgot to mention, I'm a new kid who just moved with my best friend into a new house, our old house got burned to the ground by a kid with red hair. It makes me sick.

I went inside the principal's office. A kid with reddish/orange hair stared at me blankly. A kid with very poofy hair had a pin on his shirt that said 'Darryl for president!' I'm guessing that's his name then. A girl wearing all pink skipped up to me. "Hi! I'm Nene! These are my friends Pico and Darnell!" So the reddish/orange haired guy is Pico. Huh. "Sup Please vote me for president, I only have five years to live!" Darnell begged. "I'll think about it." I said, confused. I'm pretty sure that's a tactic to get you to vote for him. Pico stared at me still, his hands in his pocket. "Hi. I'm Y/n." I said to break up the tension. He looked up. "Oh, I'm Pico, pleasure to meet you." He spoke. I shook hands with them all. Pico's was a little shaky and way too long.

"Nene and Pico, will you give y/n a tour?" Nene quickly shook her head yes, while Pico just simply nodded. "C'mon y/n! There is a bunch to show you!" Nene squealed. "O-okay?"I was rushed by Nene dragging me across the halls. "Nene. Nene! NENE!" Pico grabbed her away from me. He grabbed my hand and gently put it by his side. "Not fair Pico!" She pouted. We slowly walked through the dark halls. Nene was angry with Pico because she couldn't show me things herself.

"Finally, this is me and Nene's classroom." Nene butted in. "Hopefully, it will be me, you and Pico's!" He got flustered. I shook my head. "Maybe, who wants to go with me to the courtyard?" Nene shook her head. "I gotta make Darnell's posters! Maybe later though." She spoke. That left me and Pico. "I'll come with you." He said harshly. I put my hand out for him to grab it. He look at me for a solid minute before he got what I was doing.

He grabbed my hand shakily and looked at the floor. We talked forever until the principal yelled at us for talking all day. He was a really funny guy and we had the same interests. I walked to the principal's office with him. "Y/n you're in class 72. (idk just go along with it)" Pico perked up. "Y/n That's our class!" Me and him smiled and did a little cheer.

When we got to class, the teacher stared at me. "Oh you're y/n! You can sit between Pico and Cassandra."

I sat down and I couldn't believe who I saw...

A/N: Hey guys! First chapter. Please remind me for a proper writing schedule please.
Anyways Pico supremacy 🥰🥰