Meeting her, and Rule's

Unknown p.o.v

I walked into the club the bass pounding, vibrating the floor. I looked around, there were empty seats, but most of them were filled with buyers, like me. I was looking for yet another submissive. I was getting slightly bored with the rest. Not that they weren't fun and all, trust me they were. But I wanted someone new, someone different. I have no clue what I want, but I am going to have her tonight.

I took a seat in a chair, in the second row facing the small stage, waiting for the show to start. I ordered a drink or two, getting comfortable. Then the show began.

Girl after girl came out, either singing or playing an instrument. Some showed of flexibility or danced even. When they were done, men began bidding, but none of the girls so much as peaked my interest, till she came out.

The paper with the number '13' tacked to her costume which suited her perfectly. She was wearing a tight, leather corset, a black skirt that, very clearly, showed she had one hell of an ass. Her bright red hair caught my attention right off the bat, it sat in loose curls on her shoulders, going right past her perky breasts. I looked up at her face, which was enough to push me over the edge right then and there, she had gorgeous green eyes, and her soft naturally red lips sat right in front of the microphone she was most likely going to sing into. I hadn't noticed the piano till she started to sing.

"I look and stare so deep in your eyes...."

She sounded angelic, the other girls sounded good but they didn't compare to her.

"You got me lookin' so crazy right now, Your love's got me lookin' so crazy right now, Got me lookin' so crazy right now, Your touch got me lookin' so crazy right now..."

My eyes went to her legs, she was tapping the beat with her foot, her eyes cast downwards, most likely stage fright. She grabbed the mic taking it off the stand and walked across stage, to the middle since she had been on the left side, she slowly sat on on the floor, extending one of her long, slender legs outward, tilting her head back to sing the final note, then her song ended and she stood, all of the men in the place, going mad.

I stood, waiting for the bidding to start. I was going to get her. I needed her. She was exactly the one I wanted to keep me busy and I intended on getting her.

I was so lost in thought i hadn't realized the bidding started, and it seemed every guy wanted her. "15 hundred, do i hear 15 fifty... 15 fifty to blue tie!"

I nodded towards him and the price went up and up and up till it got to me and one other bidder. And we went back and forth for a while

"160000 going once... going twice" and I stupidly spoke up "One million!"

But the other guy shut up.

"One million, going once, going twice, sold, to twilight!"

I knew he was making fun of my rather fair complexion, but i could care less, I had gotten her, all I had to do was write the check and get her from the stage.

I walked over to the man, and grabbed my check book and pen, writing out the amount and handing it to him. The guy grinned down at the check before motioning for the girl to come forth, and when she didn't, he grabbed her upper arm and pulled her to me, she was obviously a trouble maker, not that I minded. When they got over here i spoke up.

"Hey sweetheart, ready to scream?"

"Piss off, asshole!" She spat, struggling against the older man

"Ouch, I'm so hurt, i think you'll need to learn a lesson, kitty"

"Your the one who has the GPA of a turtle"

I lost it there. I pulled my hand back and slapped her, seeing her face turn at that speed excited me. I grabbed her by her other arm and told the man I had her. Her attitude would be fun getting in line, and she was more beautiful up close.

She continued to struggle against him as he dragged her to his car. He managed to get her in the passenger seat and handcuffing her hands behind her back.

"Sweetheart your going to get awfully tired"

"Yea? Your still awfully ignorant"

I sighed, she was starting to get me frustrated, in more ways than one.

"Will you stop moving?"

She glared at me and continued to pull against the cuffs, trying to somehow get out of that car. "No"

After a few more minutes of drinlving and trying to stop her lfrom struggling i finally spoke up, "Whats your name?"

"Why the hell would i tell you"

"Maybe because I own you"

"Yea? And i own the world" she had rolled her eyes.

"Just tell me, my name is Ryker"

She stayed quiet for a few minutes. We continued to drive.

"Nala"

"What?"

"My names Nala"

"Well Nala, we need to go over some rules, well... One rule"

"Yea? And what would that be, Ryker?"

"I give you a command, and you obey and say 'yes sir'"