Leather and Jewels

Nala's P O V

We walked down the hall from the 'waiting room' I was just in. My mind was racing with thoughts.

What if that Cory guy got me in more trouble?

What is Ryker going to do to me?

Where the hell are we even going?

"Were here" He said simply, stopping in front of a door.

It looked like all of the other door in the house. Yet this one didn't seem like the other's.

Ryker pulled open the door, and stepped inside. What i saw terrified me.

Thick, red curtains covered the four walls. A steel table adorned the middle. There was a wooden cross and an 'x' on one wall, with cabinets full of stuff i never want touching me.

Hand cuffs and chains hung from some parts of the ceiling. Whips aligned the back wall, as well as crops and canes.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Ryker simply looked at me, then at the table.

Guess thats my que....

I slowly stalked to the table, dreading every moment before this one.

I sat on the table, staring at the ground till he cleared his throat.

"Lay down, kitten"

"Yes sir.. " I swiftly laid back, waiting for him to come over.

I heard rustling, then cabinets opening and closing, Then his footsteps, then it stopped.

I saw him out of the corner of my eye before i felt something clasp around my left wrist causing me to jump.

A low chuckle escaped from his lips, his hand finding the valley of my breasts, holding me down.

"Calm down, if your scared now, you'll have a heart attack later"

Screw off....

"Yes sir" i cleared my throat nervously as he clasped my other wrist, then both of my ankles.

He walked away for a few moments before something hit the table next to me, giving off a loud snap causing me to jump.

A whip!?

"A cane love"

I said that out loud?

The cane came down on my thigh, fire shooting up through my leg before I let out a moan.

"Do you like that?"

His words wrung through my ears as i just realized what he did, a smirk on that pretty, sexy little f- SHUT UP!

Was i mentally scolding myself?

Oh my gosh I am

The cane came down again, on my other thigh, harder

"Oh my god!" I screamed out, whimpering softly

This went on for a while before he set the cane down, his finger now travling along my body. He started from my lips, down to my breasts and my stomach till he got to the desired destination, my clit.

He slowly moved it in circles as I bit back a moan. I didn't want this but it was happening. Shit.

I tried pulling my legs together, but a low chuckle and the sound of the hand cuffs took the place of my legs closing.

"Kitten, have you forgotten? I own you now"

His pace picked up as he moved my clit in faster circles, he leant down and attached my breasts with his greedy lips, sucking and biting softly. His other hand tweeked my other nipple as he pulled on it too.

Slowly the stimulation became to much and I was begging for release, legs shaking as he rubbed faster, then slowed down, then repeated the vicious cycle.

"Wanna cum, Kitten?"

I nodded frantically

"I can't hear you, Nala"

"P-please?" I squeaked quietly, he smiled like he was going to, then just as my orgasm was about to hit he pulled away.

He left my body shaking, he slowly undid the cuffs and stood me up before he turned and bent me over the table.

"Count each one, then thank me"

Count each one!? What the hell was he talki-

Smack!

"One!" I counted out quickly after he brought his hand down on my ass.

"And!?" He growled

"Can I please have another?" I said slowly, making sure I didn't get him more angry.

"Yes you may" he brought his hand down again, on my right butt cheek this time

"Two! Can I have another?"

This went on for what felt like hours, him hitting me counting and asking. We got to fifty before he finally decided it was enough.

"Stand up"

I got up do fast, I nearly fell. A small chuckle escaped his mouth as he caught hold of me.

"Since your new, I'll be nice. This is the end of your punishment."

I nodded, trying to leave now, but he grabbed my arm.

"Talk to me like that again, it'll be a lot worse than a few spankings"

I nodded again, looking at the ground.

"Now when you leave, go down the hall and make a left. Dimitri will be in a room there, and tell him your name and he will have something for you. Then you return to the waiting room and sleep since we do not have your quarters done. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes sir"

"Go." He let me go and I almost took off, leaving the 'play room'

I went down the hall, like he told me and took a left. A boy was there, tinkering with something, his back facing me.

"Dimitri?" I spoke softly, the teen turn quickly, eyeing me.

"Can I help you?' He had a thick accent, one I've never heard before

"Um... I'm Nala?"

"That sounded more like a question than a statement"

"I'm Nala, Ryker said you had something for me?"

"I do"

He just looked blankly at me as I stood awkwardly.

"Could I have it?"

He spaced a bit

"Oh Yea right, sorry"

He turned and picked something up, looking at it quickly before he stepped from behind the counter.

"Here" he came to me, and went behind me, snapping something around my neck.

What the hell is he doing!?

"Now look in the mirror, if you don't like it I can make another..."

He seemed fidgety, like he needed meds or something. None the less I turned to see what the guy out around me and was kind of shocked.

"A collar?"

He nodded as I admired the jewels that hung from my neck. It was beautiful but I somewhat felt like a dog.

"You like it? I-i can totally make another" he went back behind his counter frantically.

"No, its lovely, uhm... I'll be going now" I waved and left quickly to go to the waiting room again, only to be left alone for the night.