chapter 1

madison groaned it was the the fourth time this week she had tried to shift, you see after madison had found out about this band sunset curve the members were luke her favorite alex her swerve lane and lastly reggie she loved reggie but reggie did have a girlfriend named flynn and she knew when it was time to leave a guy alone but still other members of the fandom still sent the poor guy dms about how they wanted him to rail them, blow their back out, or break their backs like glowstick. Madi really did feel bad for flynn but i guess it's something that comes with dating a famous person she guessed. "goodnight madi" her father said peeking his head into her room leaving after she told him goodnight. Pulling out her phone and clicking on the youtube icon she started to search for shifting subliminal's. Laying down she stretched out her limbs trying her best to find the comfiest position. Slowly but surely madison felt her body start to tingle and she suddenly felt as light as a feather, the desire to move her body kept becoming stronger and stronger as the tingling feeling grew. But she was determined to shift tonight. "ow" Madison groaned as she felt a something heavy hit her midsection " oh my god i am so sorry are you okay" she heard someone say wait someone hold on did she actually shift. She opened her eyes and sure enough right in front of her stood the one and only Luke Patterson he had a worried expression resting on his face that made Madi's heart stop for only a second. "oh no you're fine don't worry" she rushed out realizing she had been starring at him for an unnecessary amount of time. The look of worry famished from his face as the tall boy reached down taking her hand in an attempt to pull her up which only had resulted in her slamming into his chest with a slight groan. "i'm sorry-" he began to tell her just as Madi cut him off "it's fine don't worry about any of it" she said making the worried expression from his face vanish once again. "i guess i just have a thing for bumping into you" he joked after Madi had released herself from his tight grip. She laughed and bid her goodbyes turning on her heel to leave. But before she could Luke had reached out to grab her wrist twirling her back into his chest " i ugh didn't catch your name" he admitted scratching the back of his neck a sign of nervousness she thought to herself " it's Julie and you are" she admitted sheepishly hoping he hadn't noticed the slight blush on her checks "Luke, Luke Paterson" the boy told her proudly his gaze falling upon her eyes once again he had this strange feeling that he could stare into them for days on end. "You say that like i should know who you are" She said with a slight smirk of course she knew who he was she was a huge fan of him and his band for fucks sake.