18

-

-

-

-

-

To say that Jimin was having a hard time would be an understatement. First of all, he somehow found himself agreeing to go out for dinner with the hot author he's been becoming friends with. Secondly, he agreed to drinks. That was a mistake. He thought he would be able to handle it, but as soon as Seokjin brought him home, he realized real quick that it genuinely was a mistake.

Seokjin walked him to his door, not wasting any time to get him inside. Jimin wasn't technically drunk, but not entirely sober. Needless to say, he felt like being reckless.

He pulled Seokjin into the house with him, closing the door and standing in front of it with a mischievous smile, looking up with innocent eyes to catch the older's attention. Seokjin looked confused considering it was so late already and Jimin was locking him in, preventing him from leaving.

"Jimin," Seokjin had a bit of a tense tone in his voice. "Why are you leaning against the door?" He walked towards Jimin, putting his hands on Jimin's hips to try and pull him away. Jimin let him do so, pressing his hips into Seokjin's with a smirk, dismissing the fact that Seokjin was trying to leave.

"You don't wanna stay awhile, Hyung?" He asked, teasing the taller man.

Seokjin's jaw clenched as he acknowledged that Jimin was nuzzling his face into his neck and gently skimming his pretty lips to his skin, the touch lingering. "Jimin," Jin's voice was more of a warning this time.

"Come on, Hyungie."

"Jimin, I have to go home." Jin's cheek slightly brushed against Jimin's.

Jimin hummed, pressing a kiss to Seokjin's neck. "Don't be so strict on yourself."

That was the last straw. Seokjin pressed Jimin back into the door, this time bending over and taking Jimin by his thighs, pulling him up to wrap his legs around Jin's waist. Jimin gasped at the sudden touch, his body closer than it's ever been to Seokjin. His legs were tied around Seokjin's waist, being pushed against the door, and Jin's face was merely an inch away from his, daring to go any further.

Daring to kiss him.

Just one move and they're there. Just one more step. Jimin's breath was hitched, now suddenly becoming sober at the thought.

And then Seokjin sighed, slowly releasing his grip on Jimin, letting him fall back to the floor. "You should sleep," He muttered lowly. To say Jimin was disappointed would be an understatement. What the fuck, Seokjin?

Flustered and still not completely sober, Jimin just nodded. There was nothing else he could do. Why did he go and make things weird anyway? Why did he think it was okay to tease Seokjin like that? Seokjin, his favorite author. Seokjin, his new friend. Seokjin, the guy who has a God damn girlfriend.

"Goodnight," Jimin mumbled.

That was the last thing he said before Seokjin was making his way out of the door.

~