55

They stood in Jimin's kitchen, his heart beating loudly in his chest as he waited for his coffee to pour into his coffee mug.

  "Are you just gonna stand there?" he asked as he glimpsed at Seokjin. He was leaning against the counter, also waiting for the coffee to completely pour. Seokjin shrugged, an odd look on his face. He looked sort of nervous, maybe. Jimin couldn't tell, but it must mean that Seokjin has something important to say. Something to be nervous for.

  He walked toward Seokjin and stood in front of him, waiting for him to communicate.

  Nothing.

"Hyung," Jimin said with a small pout set on his lips, now worried that Seokjin was actually about to say something bad. "You're not gonna talk?" he asked. Seokjin leaned away from the wall, still not talking but now at least moving. "Hyung, did you come here to stand there all pretty or—" Seokjin put his hands on Jimin's hips, leading him to step backwards. "Hyung?" Jimin threw his hands up to Jin's chest in confusion, ever so slowly being pushed into the wall behind him. "What—"

  It all happened in slow motion.

  Seokjin's face getting closer and closer, the gap being closing between them. The tight grip on Jimin's hips. The confused gasp that left Jimin's mouth, his lips parting right before Seokjin leaned in that last centimeter and finally pressed their lips together.

  Instinctively, the younger shut his eyes closed despite how wide they probably should be. Seokjin kissed him slow but had such a painful grip on Jimin's hips. The grip, as it tightened, made Jimin whine into Jin's mouth, earning an intake of breath from the older. Jin removed his hands, placing them on the wall and trapping Jimin's head, not that Jimin was going to run away anytime soon, though.

  The kiss was so slow, so beautiful yet hesitant on both of their sides for a moment.

  As Seokjin put one hand on Jimin's cheek to deepen it, Jimin knew he was a goner. He pressed his hands into Jin's chest, pulling at the fabric of his dress shirt to bring him closer, to pull him even further into the kiss.

  Jimin moaned, pleased as they both had the same idea to press their tongues into each other's mouths. He could hear a light scratching from Jin on the wall beside him as Seokjin pulled Jimin in more, now holding onto the back of his neck and encouraging him to come forward. Seokjin moaned into the kiss as well before taking a step forward, pressing Jimin into the wall better, their bodies now clashing together as well.

  He wasn't expecting Jimin to travel his hands down his tucked-in shirt, pulling Seokjin in by the belt loops of his pants once he somehow found them. Flustered as Jimin pressed their crotches together, Seokjin pulled away from the kiss. They were panting for air, now grinding their clothed cocks together in the middle of Jimin's kitchen, the scent of coffee still strong around them.

  Seokjin had never wanted something so bad. His tight pants have never felt tighter, his lips never so tingly and body light, fresh and foreign. Like a whole new person.

  "J-Jin," moaned Jimin, pressing his head into the broad chest of the older.

  Seokjin took it upon himself to pull Jimin's waist forward, initiating more, more, more. He guided Jimin's hips into his, the feeling of their cocks pressing together making him wild, reckless, not caring about consequences.

  But as Jimin bucked his hips into him, he knew that this is something he wants to talk about before going all the way. After all, that is what he wanted to talk to Jimin about.

  "Mini, hey." He held Jimin tight, forcing them to slow down to a stop. Jimin panted against his neck, gladly stopping before they went too far. "I wanted to ask you on a date, but shit, you got me wanting to fuck you right here against your kitchen counter."

  Jimin's grip on Jin's shirt loosened as he chuckled. "A date." He hit his head softly onto Seokjin's shoulder. "You wanted to ask me on a date," he said more to himself, coming to a realization. Seokjin froze like ice.

  "If you want to, only."

  "Damnit, hyung," laughed Jimin as he pushed him away playfully. "I thought you were really about to leave or something; get married or suddenly you got someone pregnant. Why didn't you just ask me over text?"

  Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. "Pregnant? Married? I wanted to ask you on a date because I like you," he said. "I didn't want to ask you over text because I'm freaking romantic, Jiminie. Give me some credit."

  Jimin laughed, his cheeks hurting from smiling over the kiss. "Fine." He leaned in and pressed a kiss on Seokjin's cheek. "I'll go on a date with you because I may like you too."

  "May?" Jin questioned.

  "I do."

~