10th

I looked at each of my friends faces, they all showed determination and a slight hint of menace, which was a little scary but mostly awesome.

"I say we make flame look like she's being evil here and refrain from any physical attack until later on. If lucifer thinks flame is taking down heaven, he will let her stay." Logan said with authority and everyone nodded.

"What happens if he visits heaven?" Morgan asked. " If he comes up out of the blue and heaven is normal, he will know we've faked it"

"Looks like flames gonna have I get our powers back. We can get you make everything look bad but in reality it isn't. Are you powerful enough to do that?" Alec looked over to me.

"Of course I can. We've just got to convince my uncle. Ill go talk to him and if I need back up I'll call you" I finally spoke up.

I ran as fast as I could all the way to my uncles office. If I had my wings I would have been quicker but I still got there in plenty of time.

I pushed the door open and rushed in.

"I'm going to need my powers. Please" I gasped. I have never ran so fast to the other end of heaven in my entire life.

"It's called knocking you should try it sometime"

I walked slowly back to the door and knocked on it.

"Yes, flame please do come in"

"I'm going to need my powers please, uncle. I need to stay here in heaven. I can't go back to hell." I looked at my uncle with sincere eyes. My eyes bore into his and he finally sighed a spoke up.

"Before you go into your plan, you need to know about your past."

I was officially confused. I know everything about my past. My mum was a fallen angel, my dad the devil (obviously), they had me and my mum died in a battle when I was very young so I never knew her and then I was brought up by my dad. Simple.

"Your mum isn't who you think she was and she didn't die they way you thought. "

I slowly sat down onto the sofa and my uncle took a place next to me.

"Before you were born, your mother was an angel and your dad was the light bringer and morning star. Your dad was still cruel and mean at that point. Your father used your mother kindness against her. She thought she could change your father but she was wrong and unfortunately he slept with her so that the most powerful mix over evil and good were combined. He plans to use you as a weapon. Once you were born, he killed your mother so I sent him down to hell. Unfortunately he took you with him. I tired to get you back but I failed."

He paused for a minute to let me take it all in.

"Is that why father wants me back? I'm a weapon. "

"Yes flame. I'm sorry. However this does explain your turn around. You are half angel so you automatically adapt to which ever environment you're in. As you are in heaven, you have opened your eyes and become purer. Your mother would be proud"

I just stared at my uncle. For once in my life I had nothing to say, not even a question. I turned away from my uncle and gazed into the corner of the room.

My uncle left the room and left me to think. I sat there for a good half an hour to an hour processing the information and deciding what to do. I'm a weapon. A reuseable evil machine created to cause destruction. My father is an arsehole who only looks out for himself and needs to be taught a lesson but first, I'm going to need my powers back and I'm going to have to rethink my plan. This isn't just a fight. This is war.

I got up and stormed out of the office. I called my uncle and he bestowed my power. He seriously is a good uncle. I guess I just never realised it. The first thing I did was spread my wings. They had gone from pure, jet black to a soft grey that shimmered slightly. They had clearly changed into a mix of my mothers and fathers wings.

I flew back to the den.

"Forget the plan. This is war!"