3|| Fantasy Au #1

There are many kingdoms In the world. Your kingdom, the storm kingdom, the Mell kingdom, the lohrst kingdom etc.

The heere kingdom has the worst reputation unfortunately. Before we get into that you must know the secret past that no one knows about

The incident. The king and queen has a son, Jeremy heere. When Jeremy was young, still a baby both his parents fell ill and his mother died.

The sickness didn't kill his father. He just was bed ridden and was unable to make descions. So a two year old Jeremy was king now officially.

The advisor had advised Jeremy to do everything. Before this the heere kingdom would give to the needy. They were kind and loved.

The advisor unfortunately raised Jeremy. He was advisor Eric from the squip kingdom.

Eric often made Jeremy donate riches to the squip kingdom. Squip kingdom was working on brainwashing technology and unfortunately a 2 year old Jeremy was the test subject. Jeremy had never objected because after the first dose Jeremy just let squip had free reign.

Now Jeremy is 21. Squip made him proclaim war on every kingdom. His people didn't seem faze because squip had started giving more and more brainwashing on Jeremy's kingdom.

But your kingdom, the storm kingdom and your love interest's kingdom won't let war slide. You decide to break in to assassinate Jeremy heere to stop war...

"I still can't believe you stopped to wear some of the deceased queens jewels" you yelled at a cassi storm who was trying to pick the lock in the cell.

Your all trapped in the dungeons. What's gonna happen now?