Nagito x Tenko (x Himiko) part 1

Nagito stepped into the ultimate aikido master's ultimate lab and found Tenko teaching Himiko aikido.

"Hehehehe. I see you girls are having a fun time here."

"What the fuck are you doing in my dojo? Stay away, you degenerate!!" Tenko responded while shooting a sharp glance at hope bagel man.

Nagito shrugged. "Hey, hey, calm down. I know that when someone as untalented as me isn't so pleasing to see at the ultimate aikido master's ultimate lab, but-"

"It's a dojo. Stupid degenerates like you'd probably have the information go in through one ear and out the other. hmph. Now leave. Himiko and I are having some... time together." interrupted Tenko.

"If you must hate me so much." Nagito said, looking sad.

"Leave already! Or I will have to make you disappear with my magic >:3 !" Himiko shouted.

"Okay, okay." said Nagito as he walked through the door of the dojo.

Tenko raised her eyebrows. "He wasn't too bad" she mumbled to herself. "I wanna have five babies with him."
Himiko looked at her, and said: "Nyeh. He was horrid. He wouldn't even leave when you told him to!!"

"Y-yes! That is so true! I don't know what has become of me!" lied Tenko. "You are the most honest person in the world!"

Himiko blushed.

"H-Himiko!! Are you okay?? You don't look too good!"

"I was just blushing. Gosh."
"A-AAAH! I'm sorry! Please don't hate me!"

"Nyeh. I don't hate you." said Himiko as she walked out of the dojo.

"Himiko! Where are you going? Let me come with you, please!"

"I'm going to go pray to Atua with Angie. He really is handsome." said Himiko, pointing out the door. "There's Angie!"

"Uh-Himiko! I'm coming! I'll protect you wherever you go, so don't you worry!"

Tenko rushed out of the dojo to catch up to Himiko.

~Five minutes later~

Nagito peeked in the dojo. No one was there. He decided, to walk in.

"Ahhh. I do love the smell of Tenko. She's so beautiful, and-" Nagito stopped. "Oh wait. I don't like girls. But what is this emotion I have towards Tenko-"

Tenko came creeping towards the dojo. "Why is Himiko so caught up in something like THAT? People sure are confusing. Now that's why I only believe in aikido-"

"What are YOU doing in here? I thought I told you to leave?"

"You never told me to not come back." said Nagito. He pulled his hair back into a ponytail, which Tenko stared at.