Nagito x Tenko (x Himiko) part 2

"What?" says Nagito, who catches Tenko looking at him. "Do I look weird? Oh, no is it because of the untalented-ness of me?"

"N-no. Stop talking, degenerate, or I will personally punch your ribcage out." Tenko threatened Nagito, but her heart wasn't into it.

"Ahh. Is this what despair feels like? Is this even despair? I don't know... Ahh. It seems I am really the ultimate luck, being able to feel this so soon." Nagito said. 

Tenko looked at Nagito in a way that seemed: 'Boy, this degenerate really is crazy.' People who hang out with her for a fair amount of time recognize this, but for people who don't it's pretty hard to figure out whether she's swallowed a fly and it tastes gross, or who knows what.

"A-as I told you before, stop talking. Unless you want your ribcage punched out." stammered Tenko.

"Alright," Nagito said as his eyes slowly turned into a hypnotizing pattern. "Let me have it! The despair! ALL the despair! The despair of not being able to live and have five- no, infinity babies with the beauty Tenk-"

"WHAT?!?!?!?! Stupid degenerate. Why'd I even want to have infinite babies with YOU? And sheesh, do you not know what a joke is? Don't you know that if I punch your ribcage out, and you die, I'll get executed and it'd be all your fault. Not that I care about you being blamed, but I care about me being able to live, and stay happily ever after with Himiko." Tenko said, and walked out of the dojo, leaving Nagito there all alone.