Chapter Two

Ellise woke me up at 6 o'clock and they left.
"I'll pick you up soon," Ellise said and I nodded my head and walk to my Closest, then change into a black long sleeve top with blue jean shorts and warm wool tights underneath along with a peer of grey converse shoes as Ellise left.
"Come on Phoenix," I said and she jump into my arms and walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where Bella was.
"Morning!" I said and smile at her as Phoenix jump on my head.
"Morning" She replied.
"Ellise is picking me up," I said.
"Okay is there something happening with-" she started but was cut off by a knock on the door.
I walk up to the door and open it.
"Hello Zizzy, Phoenix" Ellise said and i smile and hug her.
"Hi we should go now" i said and let go and walk to passenger seat while she sat in the driver seat.
"Let go," I said and she drove out the driveway and we headed to school.
Once we drove into school we packed next to Emmett's jeep and I got out.
"Zizzy!!"Alice said and hug me.
"Hi, guys," I said and hug her back and smile.
"Hi" They replied and smile.
"Let go to class before we are late" Ellise said and kiss my cheek and walk off with Alice and Jasper.
"See you guys later" i said and walk to my English class.
I sat in my seat at the back then put my bag down and waited for class to start.
Bella walk in and smile at me and i smile back and everyone sat down.
"Okay everyone we're gonna watch a movie for the next few classes." The teacher said.
After Class i went to the government with Bella and then we enter and i sat at the back in my seat and put my bag down.
"Today we're going to talk about the government out there." The teacher
After government i went to History and sat in my seat beside Jasper and smile and put my bag down.
"Hello Zizzy," jasper said and smile.
"Hi Jazz," I said and smile back.
"How's your day so far," he asked.
"It's been okay what about you, "I said and Phoenix jump on Jasper and lay down on his lap.
"It has been good so far." He said and then the teacher came in.
"Okay class settles down today we are going to be talking about the civil war," the teacher said, " Miss swan who is the youngest soldier major in the Civil War."
"Jasper Whitlock, join when he was 17 and became major at the age of 19," I said.
"There is no Jasper Whitlock," The teacher said
"Have you been to Texas?" I asked and he said no, " Then you wouldn't know ask the elder they will tell you the story from their grandparents."
"Whatever since you know everything why don't you come up here and teach the class." The teacher said.
"Or you could teach the class and me and Jasper chat," I said and smile.
"Ugh, you kids some time." The teacher said and started asking the other students questions.
"Are you still gonna sit with us at lunch?" Jasper asked.
"Yea," I said and smile at him.
"Well, Esme made you a drink." He said and I smile more.
"Oh that kind of her," I said.
Then the bell rang and I grab my bag as Jasper got up with Phoenix in his arms.
Once we arrive in front of the gym Ellise came up to me and hug me.
"I have something to tell you and your family after school at your place," I said and they nodded.
"Let go inside before we're late," Emmett said and walk in with Rosalie then we went inside.
"Where Edward?" I asked.
"He left for personal reasons," Jasper said and I walk into the changing room into the toilets and lock the door as I rest my head on the wall and once everyone left I side down the wall, and tear fall down my face as I remember all the thing my father did to me.
Flashback
"where have you been?" Mum yells at Dad
"I been at work where else would I had been" Dad yelled as I curl in a ball on as I hear them arguing in the kitchen.

"Really? how come you weren't here earlier like always" Mum yelled as tears fell down my cheek.
"Because I had to do some things before I could go" Dad yelled back.
"Oh, yeah what could you have been doing that made you come home at 10:00 pm and not 8:30 pm, huh?" Mum yelled.
"I was doing important paperwork that needed to be done by today, why are you so mad?"Dad yelled.
"Because you're never home late, and because I texted you so many times and never text me back," Mum yelled. 
"I texted you at lunch telling you I would be late than usual so what the big deal" Dad yelled.
"no you didn't!" Mum yelled.
"Yes I did." Dad yelled.
"No you didn't" Mum yelled then their was a slap sound, "L-leon I didn't mean to slap yo-"
"Get out!"Dad yelled.