Oh My, What Big Knifes You Have

As soon as I get home I throw my bag to the floor and slam the door.

"Bastard!" I throw one of my high heels at the wall and it leaves a mark. Then I throw the other one. My anger fuels me and I storm to my writing room and take out the lap top.

When I turn it on a glow illuminates the room and my face. I go to the internet and look up Richard Braxton. I need as much information on him as possible.

Ha! I found his social media account and his email. When I scroll through I see that he's married. Him and his wife look distant in all the pictures and there is always about a foot of space in between them. So they most likely have a shitty relationship then. Perfect!

I ponder ways I can contact her so I can obtain her trust and can easily get vital pieces of Braxton's daily life and interests. Well besides young woman; I found that out myself.

Email? No, that's traceable. Even if I did reach her through email, what would I say to not come off as the stalker I am?

I suppose the only option is to 'unexpectedly run into her.' At the store? Work? Where would be the easiest and risk-free way? I tap my pencil on the wooden desk for a couple minutes before the idea comes to mind.

                                            _______________________________

I walk down to the cellar and pull on the small string that hangs from the ceiling to turn on the light. Across from me I see Julie wake up and squirm in her cage. Her eyes are blind folded so she can only rely on her ears to know where I am. Cute.

"Hello Julie."

"Mhrmmm! Hmmr!" Her skinny and pale hands try to get free of their bindings. A tingle runs down my back and I shiver.

I smile at her struggling and walk to the rusted metal crate. I bend down and intertwine my fingers into the cage. "Julie, are you listening?"

Her head nods vigorously."Okay. I'm going to ask you a question now." She nods again. "Would you like to have your tape removed?"

Julie is very still and is staring to shake, but very slowly she nods her head.

I laugh,"Don't worry, it's not a trick." I unlock the door and swing it open. I rip off the duct tape and a muffled shriek reaches my ears. I moan and bite my lip that wants to smile.

"How are you Julie?" Her light brown eyes are full of panic and fear and she says something that I can't make out because of her gag. I decide to untie it and let her speak. "How are you?"

My friend takes a breathe and then exhales. "I-I'm good. Thank y-you. M-ma'am" Then she squeezes her eyes shut and a tear leaks out. They open and they look at the ground.

"Are you going to ask how I am?"

She looks up and nods. "H-how are you?"

I smile at her and hold up a sewing needle, "I'm bored." I eye her for a few moments and then continue,"Though I find your company pleasurable. So I'll hold off on the games. What do you think?"

"W-well, what-t ever you want to do, is-s f-fine with me" She forces a smile and nods.

"I know." Her smile falters for a minute then reemerges."Do you know why your here Julie?"

Once again, her smile fails to stay in a fixed position. "N-no. I don't."

"Well you should. Do you remember what happened four years ago?" When she slowly moves her head to the left then to the right, I smile. "Here. Let me take off this mask. Maybe then you'll remember." I unstrap the back and the smiling, plastic face drops down to the floor making a loud clatter that echo's off the walls.

I sneer at her and cup her chin with my hand. Her perfect face has grime smeared on it and tear streaks. "Let me ask you again Julie, do you remember me?" My voice comes out cold and sharp. Julie's eyes widen and her breathing becomes laboured.

"Oh, y-yes! I-I do remember y-you!" she laughs nervously and beads of sweat pop up on her face. "Chi, your house is b-b-beautiful!"

"Don't. Lie. To. Me." I stab the sewing needle into her cheek and she shrieks. Tears well up into her eyes and she's chocking back a sob. "Let me ask you again. Do you know why your here?"

She shakes her head back and forth, the used-to-be-pretty hair swings moves in sync with her skinny perfect face. For some reason that irks me. I take hold of the greasy, gold strands and take the knife out of my pocket. I cut it all off and then slice her ear for the fun of it. There, flawless Julie now has flaws.

"Do you like your hair?"

"N-no."

I sneer, "Oh really? So you wont mind if I can take it?"

More tears slide down the bloody cheeks while I wait for her response. "I l-lied. I do love my hair. Please, l-let me have it," her voice is barely a whisper but I have good ears.

I whisper back,"Well that's just too fucking bad."

I back up and slam the cage door. Julie jumps back and is now crying. Dumb, vain bitch.

I walk over to the wall and grab a razor; its silver and pretty. "Julie, I'm going to shave off all of your hair now."

Ignoring her yells attempting to gain my mercy, I reopen the door, drag he rout and kick her in the stomach. I pull her head back by her now short hair, and flip the switch on the razor.

"Bitch! Maybe you should think before you hurt someone, because one day they'll get you back!" I roughly shave off all of her hair and watch it fall to the floor.

After I've finished, I yank her up to her feet and spit in her face. "Do you like that?" Julie doesn't reply so I shove her back into her blood stained, rusty cage. "I'll be back later. Have fun in there you cunt."