1

No ones POV.//

As almost every other day, You came home from work and did the essentials before you went to bed. Something had seemed off tho, you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

"Eh-.. I'm probably just tired." You said trying not to think about it.

Yawning, you make your way to your bed. Laying down, and closing your eyes. Slowly drifting off to sleep.

——————

Sitting up you groan, grabbing your throbbing head. You take a moment too analyze your surroundings, Almost with in a second thought out loud.

"Where the hell am I?" You stated.

The floors were checkered black and white, The room- or should You say area had absolutely no walls to be seen, almost as if it was it was complete darkness and the only thing lighting up the room was you. Looking down you find yourself wearing a Cropped white tank top, Over that a blue and black flannel, with a pair of high waisted Mom jeans.

After standing up, and stretching out your arms and back, while still trying to figure out how you changed. You start walking around to see if you could find anything in this abyss of darkness.

After a good 30 minutes of walking you couldn't find anything. A few times you thought you had found something, but alas there was nothing.

"where the fuck even am I." You shouted angrily, rubbing the bridge of your nose.

Answering your question a voice said "Your in my territory."

The voice was a deep, almost corpse sounding voice, but it had higher pitches to it. It sounded almost 13 feet away from you aswell. You were prepared to beat somethings ass.

——————————

?'s POV //

I was guarding my home, as I usually do during this time. Although something different happened today. I had sensed another presence, that was much more- how do I say it. Brighter.

||Time skip to when you meet him||

Y/N's POV//

"Who the hell are you."  I stated praying I wouldn't get attacked, or worse.

"I am shadow tubby." The so-called shadow tubby took a step forward, earning a step back from me.

He started to come closer revealing a very tall, fluffy, fully black teletubby. The only things that were not black we're his very large smile with a hint of blood dripping down it, and the Tv in his stomach region.

'Please go away..' I thought to myself.

"If you do mind me asking, What is your name m'lady." After saying that he bent down so you two were face to face.

"I-I'm not gonna tell my name to a stranger." I said not wanting to be put in a damn white van. They never give you the damned candy.

"I'm not a stranger dear. I've told you my name." He smiled even wider, which just creeped me out in all honesty.

"First off, my name is Y/N" stared at where his eyes should be as if knowing he sees me."Secondly, back up. You're too close for my comfort."

He scoffed at Me. "You are lucky I'm not tearing you to shreds sweetie." Then booped my nose.

Of course me being the reasonable person I am, I fucking took this chance to bite him. Although it was funny at first. I did slightly regret it.

Only due to the next thing that happened. He stood up fully, grabbing me with the hand I had bitten, and dropped me. On purpose.

"Ow- what's your issue dude. I had stated before. I wasn't comfortable with you being that close." I yelled, trying to get my point across.

All he did was smile and say. "Sweetie. We're obviously going to get along, so get used to me anywhere you are."

"I'm sorry, what-" and with that I woke up.

Jolting up from my  bed, Holding my head due to a killer headache. Looking over to my side it was 5:29 am. I have 2 hours before work, which was unusual to say the least.

'My dream.. it felt- almost real. Maybe I'm just overthinking again.' I thought to myself. I finally get out of my bed and start getting ready for work. Let's pray tonight will be normal.

:)

———————- Chapter 1 finish————————

A/n! I don't know if this story will be interesting for people i hope it is tho! Thank you for taking your time and reading.

I love you, and hope you have a good day!! <3