3

No ones POV.//

You had to admit he was hot.

Of course you wouldn't just go up to a someone and say 'Oh hi I'm Y/N! and your super hot!' That would be weird. Really. Really weird.

But your main thought was, how to hell was he in your dream and in your city. Yeah, sure it might be a big city, but out of all of the odds. He had to be some sort of demon, or creature.

Without any second thought you started running. Of course he wasn't gonna let this pretty lady go, so he did what any logical man would do.

Chase you, cover your mouth and bring you home.

After opening your house door lock, with his very sharp finger nails. He walked over to the couch and dropped you on it.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT- ARE YOU SOME SORT OF-" You yelled at him.

"Shut up dear." He looked at you with a smile. Giving you the of 'shut up or I'll drown you."

Of course not wanting to die. You did as he said. Earning a small chuckle from him.

Sitting on the couch you start to fiddle with your finger. Exhaling, you went to your room.

"I'm going to bed, When I wake up you better be gone." You glare at him.

"Cant make any promises sweetie." He smiled at you.

————————
Time skip! It's now 10 pm.

Shadow tubbies POV//

I look over after hearing a small snore from the bed room. Y/N was sleeping. After I had save-napped them. They should be more thankful, but I had to admit. They were cute.

I got up making my way to the bedroom that belonged to Y/N. Walking in without knocking, already knowing They were asleep.

I had gotten into the bed next to them. Feeling myself drift into my slumber. I woke up in my territory.

Sighing, I sit up, the ground is freezing cold. Sometimes I wonder how I even live in here.

"I hate this hellhole." I thought to myself.

I look around, seeing a small light about 30 feet away from me. I stand up, and slightly stretch.

I start walking over to the light, seeing that it is getting brighter as I walk over too it.

"It's most likely a candle Ghost girl brought, she probably forgot it." I thought.

I finally reach it. It's the girl I had home-napped— how did she get here again.

I clear my throat, causing her to look up at me.

———————————

Y/N's POV.//

I look up after hearing someone clearing their throat. Seeing the Creature I had seen in my dream before, I take a step back. Making sure to keep 'eye contact' with it.

"How are you here again." It said staring into my souls with its nonexistent eyes.

"I don't know-.. I just kinda got here?-" I say trying my best to not seem scared.

It exhaled. "Do you at least remember my name?" It sound almost pissed.

"Yes, shadow tubby?, am I correct?" I say taking yet another step back.

"Good. Don't forget it dear. Your gonna need to remember it." It said smirking.

As if on time, he seeming shape-shifted into the person who had home-napped you earlier. The same clothes. The same hair. Same ears. You had to be dreaming.

"Incase you didn't know. My pronouns are He/him, or they/them." He said tying the back strands of his hair into a knot. Making a small comfy bun.

"I'm going to explain myself to you, as you've shown up twice in my territory. Which is nearly impossible." He stated, then continued. " if you have any questions save them for later."

I nodded my head making sure they understood, that I was listening.

"I am a creature, or some would say a 'monster' that can go between realities such as your home reality, my territory, and tubby territory. I can shape-shift into two 'forms' my teletubby look, and this one." He said whilst grabbing something out of his pocket. "I can still contact people aswell. They aren't that normal tho."

He pulled out a small phone. Then scrolled through it a bit, and showed me some phone numbers.

"They all seem like normal numbers, how the hell did he get a phone- wasn't he just a teletubby?-" They were so confusing.

Honestly. I just need a moment to process this all. I took a moment I think about what all just happened, then slowly exhaled.

"I'm so confused." I said while gripping my head getting a small headache from the confusion.

"This is all so confusing." I sighed.

———————-Chapter 3 end.———————