2

No ones POV.//

Work was way better today than any other day. So it ended with you being in a super great mood, Your make co-workers weren't treating you like an object- as most of them would.

Your female co-workers also started a convo with you! Yes, a few of them avoided you but that was normal.

At work you had a small group of friends. They all had been with you since you started working at this hell you call your job.

There was Bee, they were a sweet-heart. They always helped you no matter what. They had light red hair, that's wasn't short, but wasn't medium length either. They usually wore bight colors.

Then you had Allie, she had long brown hair, usually styled with curls at the end of it. Her personality was very laid-back.

Then you had Lyre, she had blonde hair styled up in a pony tail, with her bangs down. She- was a person to say the least-!

You, bee, and Allie had agreed she had a past. None of you we're brave enough to ask her about it.

The day seemed almost slower than any other day. Almost as if something bad was going to happen.

You exhaled picking up the heavy boxes. Walking with your dear friend Bee, you decided to make small talk with them!

"I had this really- really weird dream last night-.." you said looking over at Bee.

They turned to you after placing down the boxes and said "What was it about?" Giving you a confused look.

"It wasn't what it was about- it's was who was in it- and where I was." You continued- " There was a faint almost teletubby looking figure. It lived in a area that had checkered flooring and looked almost empty."

"It was probably just a nightmare." Bee said giving you a reassuring smile.

You smiled back at Bee, looking at the time.

"Oh it's time I get to leave-! Bye Bee!" You said running to the back of the store.

"I'm clocking out!" You shouted to your manager, Mason, one of the only dudes that treat you like a person.

After hearing some shuffling, you see him running towards you. He ran to you gibing you a friendly hug.

"Wait- Y/N!- Please be safe. There's a robber on the loose." Mason said while hugging you.

You backed away from the hug giving him a small smile. "I'll be fine-" earning a chuckle from him.

"If you say so" He said to you.

Leaving your work establishment, you start walking home. About half-way through your walk you had noticed there was someone following you.

Picking up the pace you had started speed walking with them catching speed after you. You had glanced back at them.

They had a knife.

Thank god, someone was watching from the shadows. You just didn't know.

At this point you had started to panic, forgetting you had a phone with you you started running to your home.

Unfortunately They had already tackled you to the ground. Holding your hands behind your back while going through your purse, and other belongings grabbing anything valuable.

Until someone. Someone had kicked the robber in the head, knocking them out cold.

"Thank you for helping me-." You said while rushing to stand up.

"No problem sweetie." A voice you had recognized said, in that exact moment your heart dropped.

You looked up seeing a human- not a teletubby. No your eyes have to be playing tricks on you.

"I thought you we're-" you started saying, but then was cut off.

"Shadow tubby?" The figure had said.

You finally got a good look at him. He had long hair, that was covering his eyes, almost as if he was hiding his eyes. His skin was porcelain. He had elf shaped ears that were black at the end. He was wearing, a black hoodie with a white front pocket that resembled the tv on his stomach. He wore black sweat pant with whites strings, and black combat boots. He was human aswell.

———————— chapter 2 end ———————

A/n I'm sorry if me using she/her pronouns for Y/N was offensive-! I'm going back and changing it bc I'm learning how to do gender neutral things still! Again apologies :<