Prologue

(Picture of Serenity is included)
Serenity's POV-

"Come on Serenity! You have to come to this party. It's mandatory!" My best friend, Crystal, shouted at me.

"I highly doubt that Corey Feldman's party is mandatory." I said sarcastically.

"Corey Haim will be there..." My other best friend, Hannah, said and winked.

I smiled and nodded.

"Alright, I'm going!" I yelled and the girls cheered loudly.

I've had the biggest crush on Corey Haim for the longest time. Corey's the most popular boy in our school. But he's not a jerk like the popular jocks. He's more of the shy, cute, funny, adorable popular kid, which is pretty hard to come by. I smiled just thinking about him.

"Serenity... Earth to Serenity Michaels!" Crystal shouted, trying to get my attention.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at my friends who were on the verge of tears from laughing so hard.

"Oh my gosh Ser! You should have seen your face." Hannah said, trying to contain her outrageous laughter as she imitated my dazed face.

I laughed along with them and then we started to walk to lunch.

"So what time are you picking me up on Friday?" I asked Crystal, since she was the only one out of all three of us who had her license.

"Well the party starts at like ten so I'll be there at nine so we can get ready together." I nodded and then smiled as I saw Corey sitting at his usual table.

He looked so happy. But then again he always looks happy. That's just the kind of guy he is. We sat down at our table and started to eat our lunch. Suddenly Corey Feldman walked up with a big grin on his face.

"Ladies, I hope you're all coming to my party tomorrow." He said and I smiled at him.

"Of course Corey, we wouldn't miss it for the world." I replied and he grinned once more before walking off.

I'm not saying I'm Corey Haim popular but saying I'm a complete loser would be a total understatement. Tons of people know I exist and are my friends. But Corey still hasn't noticed me. I'm just hoping that changes on Friday...
----------------------------------
A/N:
Hey guys we hope you like the first chapter! We're really excited to officially get this book started.
Love,
Crystal & Hannah