The Party

Serenity's POV-

I heard a knock at the door and checked the time. It was nine o'clock on the dot. I opened the door for the two girls to come in. We ran up to my room and started to get changed and do our hair and makeup. I threw on a black shirt that was cut off just above my belly button piercing, a pair of high waisted shorts, and a pair of black converse. I did my makeup and straightened my hair. My friends and I said goodbye to my parents and then climbed into Crystal's car. It took about five minutes to get to Corey's house. We parked around the side then walked up to the house. More than half of the school's student body was already there. It was a wild party alright. Hannah opened the door and Crystal and I followed close behind her.

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do either of you wanna come?" I asked and looked at my friends who were already staring at their boyfriends.

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup that was filled with a clear liquid that I already classified as vodka. I drank it slowly, observing the party. Everyone seemed to be having so much fun. I couldn't spot Corey but he was around here somewhere.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing standing here alone at a party?" A deep voice from behind me asked.

I turned around to find Matt, the bad boy of our school. I frowned and turned back around. I set my cup on the counter and started walking away. He grabbed my wrist, trying to stop me from walking any farther.

"Where are you going babe?" He asked and pinned me against the wall.

"Matt, get off of me." I growled and he snickered.

"No can do babe." He started leaning real close to me as I tried pushing him away.

I kept struggling when I heard a voice from behind Matt.

"Hey Matt, clearly she doesn't want your tiny dick. Scram!" The boy shouted and Matt instantly got off of me and ran away.

I looked up, only to find Corey Haim. I smiled and thanked him.

"No problem. You probably would've been pregnant by tomorrow morning if I didn't get him off of you." I laughed at his funny remark and then stared into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm Corey by the way." He said and I smiled again.

"Serenity." I said and he led me to his group of friends.

"Guys, this is Serenity. Isn't she a babe?" Corey asked, putting his arm around my shoulders.

I blushed like crazy and covered my cheeks. All his friends just stared at me. Corey F wiggled his eyebrows up and down at me. Corey F was the only guy that knew about my big crush on Corey H. I giggled and then looked up at Corey H.

"Well boys I'd love to stay and chat but my friends are probably looking for me." I said and Corey frowned.

"Wait Serenity, can I uhm have your phone number?" He asked, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

I smiled and wrote my phone number on his arm using the pen one of his friends had. He smiled at me and then I walked away to go look for my friends. I found both of them and then we left the party. I told the girls what happened and they started freaking out.

"He did not!" Hannah shouted in disbelief.

"I'm completely serious!" I yelled in defense and Crystal smiled.

"I can't wait until he calls you." She said and drove us to her house.

We decided to have a sleepover because my parents would kill me if I came home at this hour. We fell asleep almost instantly once inside.
----------
A/N:
We hope you enjoyed the first official chapter! Oh and we just made an 80s vine account so you guys should go check us out.
Love,
Crystal and Hannah
Vine: 80s.Af