∆8∆

/Minji's POV/

/Minji's POV/

"And...Here is yours!" Jane cheerfully said as she handed me my banana milk after giving the other one to jungkook.

"Thanks, kook for this treat. this is the only delicious thing that this place has." I said, making both Jane and jungkook chuckled who was sitting in front of me

"Yeah, yeah. eat now." jungkook smiled and start digging in.

It is currently 11:00 am, and here I am in my school having my so-called lunch in the cafeteria with my friends.

The vacation was already over and it has been 3 months since the unexpected events happened in mine and yoongi's life.

Everything is actually going pretty well. I and yoongi get along very well. we always play videogames. My parents really love yoongi. they treat him like their own son, especially my mom. she treats that boy like a baby. she treats him like he is her soon to be son law.

And speaking of Yoongi, that boy has been now working on my parent's restaurant. It was unbelievable that- that lazy head can actually cook better than my parents. Our restaurant is always full because of how delicious yoongi cooks, Well actually not only because of that. But also because of girls drooling over him. Most of our customers are girls, and I myself really hate that. like; the fuck? yoongi is already taken, you know?

Back off bitches~

/End of pov/

"Ouch!" Minji who has been in her own world, snap out of her thought when Jane hit her forehead.

Jungkook was talking to her but, minji was seemed not in herself. jungkook was talking about their group project and if they could just do it at her house since his parents would be having a guess later.

"What was that for?" Minji rubs her palm on her forehead. Jane kinda hit her hard that it cus a red mark on her forehead. Jungkook giggled while on the other hand, Jane was proud of her work on Minji's forehead.

"My parents would be having a guess later. so, I thought it would be better if we just do our project at your house." jungkook took Minji's banana milk and he takes a big zip from it since his was already empty and he still wants more. 

"Hey, that's mine, you pig!" minji took her banana milk from jungkook and take a zip from it, checking if there is still some left.

"so... Are we going to do our project at your house?" jungkook asked.

Minji bites her lips while playing with her fingers. Out of the blue, she felt she's cheating on yoongi if she would bring jungkook to her house. tho, in fact, there was really no romantic relationship between them.

"Uhmm... Ok, kook."

"Great. I really miss doing school works with you." jungkook smiled, showing his bunny teeth.

'Aish... Why am I even feeling like this? there nothing between us.'

  *.           *

              *.               *.                *.      .

         .      
          *.   
                                     *.     

                   *.   

                                           *.        
                *.  

A/N: Hi. it has been a long time. I hope you guys are doing well. I hope you guys still like my story, I'm kinda feeling sad right now. No one seems to love my story anymore...🥺