∆9∆

"Mom, Dad. I'm home. I'm with kookie." Minji called her parents as soon as she and jungkook entered the house and took off their shoes, leaving them in front of the door.

"Eh? jungkook, it has been a while." An excited and happy Mr. park immediately come from the kitchen to the leaving room followed by Mrs. Park, welcoming jungkook.

"Aigoo~ my baby bunny is a muscle pig now. You look so bulky, jungkook."Mrs. Park pinches jungkook's cheeks. she ran her fingers on the boy's arms then she poked jungkook's hard abs, giggling.

"Mom, stop. you look like a maniac." Minji shooked her head as she pulled her mom away from jungkook, looking like a girl in her 20s drooling over a hot boy.

"Hahahaha. well, I kinda like to go fit now, aunt. hehehehe."Jungkook Take a seat as Mr. Park pulled him to seat on the sofa, then three of them catch up with each other. It has been a long time, and Minji's Parents missed jungkook.

While her parents and her Bestfriend are catching up, on the other hand, minji was preparing something for them to eat before doing their project later. Minji was slicing a salmon when suddenly she thought of yoongi. Salmon is his favorite food, And Minji noticed that yoongi is still not home. Yes, yoongi is living with them.

"Minji, go change and do your project now. I'll take care of that." Mrs. Park suddenly walks into the kitchen, distributing Minji's thoughts.

Minji said thank you to her mom and was about to leave when suddenly her mom said;  "Oh btw, you must be wondering where is yoongi, right? He left with his friend before you came. A girl came here earlier and she said she's yoongi's friend.

'A girl?'

------------------------

"What the fuck are doing here, huh? How did you come here?!" A voice full of rage rang at the 'girls' ear. It was yoongi. He is not feeling well right now as It has been a month since he 'do it', But he manages to drag the girl away from Minji's house to the park. 

"Easy, my love~.it has been 6 yrs since we saw each other. Don't you missed me, huh?" The girl circled around yoongi. She placed her hands on yoongi's shoulder, giving it a Lil squeeze but yoongi slapped her hand away.

"Don't you dare touch me neither call me my love.  Why are you here!?" Yoongi stepped forward towards the girl with his blue flame in his hand blinking. He doesn't have enough energy to use his powers right now but he is trying. he despised this demigod that he used to be closed with before.

"Oh, I'm scared~," the girl said as she saw yoongi's flame blinking, then she laughs, clearly mocking yoongi. she can sense that yoongi is weak right now, and she knows why. 

Yoongi was trying to control himself towards the girl as after all she used to be his friend, but this girl is really getting into his nerves. And just like that, In just one blink of eyes, he is in front of the girl with his hands wrap around her throat.

" Stop playing games if you don't want me to burn that pretty face of yours, 'Selena'. Why. Are. You. Here~" Yoongi spoke in a monotone voice, sending shivers to the feisty demigod.

"F-fine! I'll te-tell yo-you." Selena cough as yoongi let her go.

 °°°°°{FLASHBACK}°°°°°

'Having fun, huh?' Hades thought as he watches his son playing video games and fooling around with minji.

'Have fun in there as long as you want. But, don't you dare fall in love with that human. just don't you fucking dare, yoongi. ' Hades clenches his fist in anger. He remembered something from his past, and he was about to throw his hatred feeling from his heart When a knock on the door interrupted him.

"come in"

"Your majesty, Selena is here."  Jinho, hades right-hand man informed as he let Selena in.

Hades calmed himself and unclench his fist. He turned around to face Selena then he said "Finally, you're here~"

Selena didn't pay attention to Hades. she walked past him and went to see what's happening in the big Cristal ball as it was the first thing that caught her eyes when she comes in.

"Who is this girl?" Clear jealousy was visible in Selena's face as she saw minji hovering over yoongi, tickling him cus she lost in the game.

" That's the human that yoongi lives in. And that is the human that I want you to handle."  Hades watched his son on the Cristal ball but then look away so suddenly. He someone that he doesn't want to see.

"I'm going to kill that girl!"Selena growled.

These days, Hades saw that yoongi was not even struggling in the world of humans, and that was contrary to what he wanted. Hades thought that when Yoongi returns to his true form, he will want to return to the underworld, but no.  Hades saw that yoongi seems to like the world of humans and it seems like yoongi was not even having difficulties. therefore, hades decided to ask Selena for help. he asked the girl that was supposed to be yoongis wife now 6 yrs ago. 

'jealousy. I see~' A smirked plastered on hades lips seeing Selena, the daughter of Apate,  goddess of deception, being jealous.

" So, what now? are you just going to stand here and let that human have my son all by herself?" hades teased Selena. he wants to see more, he wants to see more- than jealousy from the girl that he knew really wanted his son.  

"No! I won't let that human have what supposed to be mine. " Selena said, making hades smirked. this is what he wants and this satisfies him. 

"If I can't have yoongi, then no one can."

And with that, Hades sends Selena to the human world.

  *.           *

              *.               *.                *.      .

         .      
          *.   
                                     *.     

                   *.   

                                           *.        
                *.