1 || Just Us Three Together Again

~POV: Jae-Woon~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Even after the sun sets, you manage to brighten up my world..." Chul-Soo's voice never ceases to amaze me, "After all, you're my only one..." and Sang-Jun has an amazing voice especially when him and Chul-Soo sing together. "Aye! Nice job guys, that last recording was perfect, we can use it for the final version."

I'm the musician of this group, specifically piano, but I can play other instruments. The three of us make make the trio band 'High-Waves'. We're the largest trio band in all Korea, and that's all thanks to Chul-Soo and Sang-Jun.

"Good job everyone, we all did our best this evening!" Chul-Soo said. "Yeah!"
"Yes we did", Sang-Jun and I said after. "Let's eat! I'll treat you guys!" Chul-Soo said wrapping his arms around Sang-Jun and I with his usual bright smile! "YAAAAY!!!" Sang-Jun cheers, I just giggle at the two.

We arrived at a Chul-Soo's father's street restaurant filled with THEEE best street food you can ever taste! We got settled and waited for our food. "Ya Chuli? What's the special occasion?" Sang-Jun asks, Chul-Soo lowers his head and is hesitant, but lifts his head back up with the biggest smile I've seen and says "Oh nothing, I'd just like to have our last meal together before we tour, plus I wanted to tell my dad something before we leave tomorrow."
"Ahh, yeah ok," Sang-Jun smiles and ruffles Chul-Soo's hair.

Moments later our food arrived and the room just gets filled with the aroma of this amazing food. I was about to take a bite, but then Chul-Soo stand up with a drink and says "guys before we eat, I'd like to say thank you for this amazing life that I had the honour of share with you two. Let us be stronger in the future and that we live on and still be as happy as we are after tonight! I love you guys" Chul-Soo says with teary eyes.  "Love you too Chuli", Sang-Jun and I say together. "You're speech sounds like you're dying or something", Sang-Jun says jokingly, everyone laughs including Chul-Soo, "hahah yeah... I just wanted to be dramatic before we tour," Chul-Soo sits down and we all began eating.

"Thank you!"
"Thanks Mr.Soo!"
We start leaving the restaurant, "Oh guys wait! I need to talk to my dad real quick! I'll be back!" Chul-Soo runs back inside. "*Sigh* I'm stuffed" Sung-Jun raps his arm around my shoulder and rubs his stomach, "haha me too! Mr. Soo's cooking is just too good! We're meant to be dieting but Mr. Soo's restaurant ruins it," I said and we both giggled, "yeah, that's very true."

After 10-15 minutes Chul-Soo comes out with puffy, red and watery eyes, "Ya! Chuli, why are you crying? Are you ok??" I want up and hugged him, "yeah I'm fine, this is our longest tour away from Korea so I'm just going to miss my dad."
"Aww, don't worry, we'll message him everyday, down worry", Sang-Jun says and joins in our hug.

We started walking towards our houses, "we should head home, we'll be off early tomorrow morning," I say to the two, who are looking quite tired.
"Yeah."
"You're right."

"This is where I am", Chul-Soo said and looked at us both weirdly, "come her you two!" He said and Gave us the biggest hugs ever, "I love you guys both, don't you forget that!"
"We won't ever forget, cuz you always tell us," Sang-Jun says. "But I really really mean it this time."

"Chuli, are you feeling ok?" I ask him. "Yeah why??"
"Nothing, you've just been very loving today". He just giggles and walks off. He gets a bit further away and turns and waves with the biggest smile on his face, "GOODNIIIIIIGHT!!!!" He screams.

"NIIIIIGHT SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!" Sang-Jun yells.
"NIGHT CHULI! WAKE UP EARLY TOMORROW OR WE'LL LEAVE YOU" I reply. Sang-Jun and I face each other and just giggle at him. The two of us walked a bit further and said our goodnight and headed our separate ways.

I got home finally, it was pretty cold so I turned the heater on while I want for a hot shower.

||30 minutes later||

I came out of the bathroom fully dressed and ready for bed while drying my hair with a small towel. I pour a glass of water and sit on my lounge. "What a day." I sighed to myself while resting my head on the head rest.

*BZZZ* *BZZZ* *BZZZ* *BZZZ*...
I woke up to my phone buzzing, I open my eyes slightly, still on the lounge... *BEEEEEP* "Hey Jae, I wanted to say how much I love you and how much I appreciate you being in my life. I could've never asked for a better musician, band mate, friend and brother. You and Sang-Jun have made my life worth while. But..."

I shot up from the lounge after that that pause. "But... I think this world isn't for me, I don't want to say goodbye.." he started sniffling, "I'll say see you later Jae, I'll see you in our next life.. Just us three together again..." *Beeeeeeeeep*

<<<<<<<<<<<<

How was that? Did you like it??

Give me some advice for what you might want to see!

Alishaaaaa... OUT!