Chapter 1

3rd POV:

In a pitch black of nothing less a bright light flashes in his eyes. There stood in a light behold a god. You slowly approaches the god with curiousity than god spoke.

Y/N POV:

Greetings child I can see you have awoken. You must be very confuse as where you are or who am I. Well child or..Y/N  I am god your creator.
"Your..god?" Said with abit of doubtful but do not question it. "Where..am I"
You are in the between of path of going heaven or hell.
"OHH..so I'm guessing I'm getting judge on huh..well I'm ready god." Hm don't worry Y/N your not getting after you heroic safe the young girl life despite not knowing it will end your life. Not everyone can do what you do.  "Oh I see I did what I thought is right and correct I can't just watch her die so young. " Indeed so that why I god is giving you a second chance in life but in another world.
"Wait.. another world like reincarnation  cool!! I thought that just a fanfic or fantasy thing to happen. "
Hahaha yes you humans create all sort of stories or games you called it but I can tell you it all real and it possible. "Awesome!!! So god Where am I gonna reincarnate!! to what world.!?" Do you know undertale? "Undertale oh yes it my favorite game to play I played lot of fanmade and and aus undertale game." Good because there is where you going to reincarnate .
"Awesome!!! I can't wait...wait!! God can I reincarnate as the character called a powerful god being Skeleton Omni404 I always dream to be him"
Hmm...I don't know Y/N that allot of power and responsibilities to ahold since you can killed anything very easily.
"PLEASE!!! god I'm begging you please!!" *Hmm this child is very interesting but to honest through out his life he never do any wrong doing..maybe.* Aright than Y/N I can accept your request. "Yes thank you god!! " But you have you promised to do me one thing with this power you will not abuse it for evil or selfish desire as you will be a being that cannot be stop or killed.
"I..mhm..yes I promised I won't abuse this power god"
Very well Y/N from this day on you will reincarnate as Omni404 and don't worry your will receive his memories as a small present. Plus maybe..you can find love hmm.
"Wha-what wait what do you "
Now I'm sending you there goodluck Y/N.
"G..od wait!!-"

3rd POV:

A bright light soon covers me till i slowly feel I'm am losing consciousness. Till darkness welcome me again.

Somewhere in heaven:

Hmm I wonder if I chose the right decision..well it too late now all I can do is bless him for Protection and goodluck to Y/N. Y/N I hope you have a splendid new life hopefully not too much fun. Since..omni404 pass away long time ago for unknown reasons..be safe Y/N.

(I hope you enjoy the story so far sorry if it short but I'm slowly building up plot for the stories. If there a mistske please comment it down anyway thx u and have a nice day)