Chapter 5: Fun begins

3rd POV:

Y/N have successfully have access to the power of reset and files. Now the fun can begins as soon they press reset button as to restart and do there run all over again but this time with a twist.

Frisk POV:

Me and Chara have successfully killed everyone in the Underground...again. Despite not liking it..I already give up stoping it Bec Chara have control on my soul. Anyway now we gonna reset again..but something feels weird about this.. as soon I thought about it Chara already press reset and light flash infront of my eyes.

"Ugh..here we go again..*sigh* " I slowly gets up.

Chara: "What wrong got a problem partner " Chara smirk.

"NO!.. Why would I...it not like they remember.. except for sans..." I start to feel guilt.

Chara: "Tch shut up!! I don't want to think about that Skeleton!! Hmp come on let start already! " Shout

"Fine..." *I'm sorry San that I did this but I didn't have a choice.. it Chara.*
As i start my...no there Genocide route.

It all started as I do it due to my curiosity and wanting to see if this will give the answer where I couldn't achieve but I was wrong it only gives me more griefs , pain and regrets. On all this is all my fault all my hate goes to Chara and she becomes influence to killing.... * shade a small tears* but quickly rub off. *San probably hate me more already...*

Y/N POV:

As soon they press the reset button everything got set back to the beginning. I quickly teleport out and stood outside  infront of the door.

"Woah this is cold.. Heheh" as I shivers.

I start to walk toward the bridge as well stops hearing a branch snaps knowing it sans. Soon reaching near the bridge I hear-.

San: "Human.. don't you think it nice to greet your new pal?. Turn around and Shake my hand."

San raise his hand up holding a whoopie cusion. And I just did and turn around and shake his and soon a fart noise can be hear .

San: "Hahaha the whoopie cusion in the hand trick get them every time.
Hello the name San, San the skeleton and you are?"

"The name is Y/N nice to meet you San" smile.

San: "Say you wearing  quite a equipment what the occasion buddy?"
remain neutral.

"Ohh this don't you think it cool and it just for Protection you never know if u get your self trouble heh"

San: "Huh?"

"The surface is experiencing high crime rate so I need to be more careful" I explained.

San: "Ahh i gotcha bud...so this is your first time or...you seen this before ."

I remain unfazed and look at San very seriously.

"San we need to talk but we running out of time and they Coming!!"

San: "Huh? What are you-"

"I explain as quick as I could ok the important part is I'm on your side and I'm here to help you stop the Genocide . Plus they will come out soon so get into places. Because they will soon see the difference."

San: "How can I trust you . You could trick me and kill everyone in the Underground!!!"

"San please trust me on this okey we running out of time. When you finish with them meet me at the judgment hall." As soon I say that I teleport there.