That morning

Tobias pov

I woke up and u could tell that it's early in the morning because it's still kinfa dark my eyes adjust and I see the most beautiful sight in front of me. Tris is silently snoring and has her arms draped around my torso and her legs over my waist I smile to my self thinking what did i do to deserve this beautiful girl that's called mine. I was staring at her features and her body. I can not believe she thinks she just some ugly girl that doesn't deserve me. I'm going to keep tell her that she is beyond beautiful and I shouldn't deserve her. "You know tobias just cuz my eyes are shut that does not mean I can't feel you staring at me." Oopesy dasy "I just can't help but admire your Beauty!" "Tobiasssss stop there is not beauty to admire!"" Tris don't say that you are the most gorgeous thing I know of!" After I said that her face was a tomato even when it's like 3 she can still blush and she is so adorable!"Whatever tobias just go to bed" she turned the other way and I frowned I turned her my way again and said "Hey I'm not going to sleep intell you tell me your beautiful ""Ugh fineimbeautiful" she said that really fast but I just will let it slide this time. I snuggled in the nape of her neck and she draped her arms again and put her legs around my waist and right there and then i seen that he body fits perfectly mine and you know what I think I'm in love with Beatrice rose prior!

Sorry for the short chapter I am really bad with remembering things so will you guys text or comment or whatever so u see you guys still want to read my book! Thank you guys love yahhh