shopping

Fours pov

tomorrow I have a date with tris and I'm so excited I can't sand not being around her and she thinks this is just a friendly date but I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. The only thing I can do to get my mind off of tris is going to the gym.

tris pov

"Omg your going on a date with FOUR!" "No I'm not it is just a friendly dinner Christina how many times do I have to tell yoy!" "but you like him don't you?!" "um no" I said while biting my cheek and blushing I hope she doesn't now that I'm lying. "OMG YOU DO YOUR BITTING CHEEK YOUR AND YOUR BLUSHING !!""CHRISTINA BE QUITE PLEASE DONT Tell him please." I said getting quiter.  As we walk into the mall. Christina started pulling me around intell we were in front of.... ......... Victoria Secret!  "CHRISTINA why are we here?" "what do you think we are buying here" "Christina I'm not going to buy that!!!" " ok just sand out her look at the bras and underwear out in the hallway!" "ok fine but I'm not buying anything" "pfff we'll see about that!" so we just got done with vitoria secret and Christina made me buy a purple and black lace push up bra with matching underwear then white lace with pink bows  underwear with a pink push up bra. "ok we need to go do more shoppin!" "Ugh Christina slow down!" she finally stops in front of debs. we both inter and look a round Christina made me try on a lot of dresses but I didn't like them on me and right before I was going to just forget about it I saw this  black dress with a sweetheart neck  line and it was a little to short for my liking but Christina made me try it on . After I tried it on Christina begged me to buy it so I did. One thing you learn when your are best firends with Christina you don't argue with her. "We have to go to one more store!" "Ugh Christina can we leave?!" "nooo we have to go to express and then we have to go to my house get my make up bag and then go to your house and get you ready for you date!" " CHRISTINA HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT'S NOT A DATE IT  TOO FRIENDS GOING TO DINNER!""OK WHATEVER BUT WHEN TO PEOPLE LIKE EACH OTHER AND GO OUT TO EAT IT'S CALLED A DATE!" "HE DOESN'T LIKE MR LIKE THAT!" "Really tris what guy ask at girl to dinner without liking them!" "I don't know four?" "ok whatever we are here!" what if he really liked me that would be amazing! "see told you too liked him!""Did I say that out loud?" my cheeks feel warmer."oh.." "tris your so funny now try these one!"she hands me a pair 2 inch stuledoes "CHRISTINA I CANT WEAR THEM!!" then i remembered that four was 2 and half inches taller than me. "yes you can and will" she says with a evil smirk. "Christina... I know what your think that's not going to happen" "you never know" " fine what else do we have to get? " "you know like some earrings and a necklace and bracelets" "Ok but after that can we get something to eat I'm staving we have been here for like 5 hours. "ok fine here I have all of the suff we need. let's go to divergent lunchin." "FINALLY! " we get into Christinas car and had to divergent lunchin which is about 10 minutes and the whole way there she was talking about what she's going to do with my make up and my hair. we finally get to divergent lunchin I jump out of the car and wait for Christina when we bump into.....