Chapter two

No warnings

Narrator POV

The next day Tommy wakes earlier then normal, right before the sunrise. He sees that a red robe has been placed over him, he hasn't been this warm in days. He goes up the two sets of ladders with the cape draped over his shoulders and he walks outside. He sees Ph1l tinkering with an ender pearl stasis.

"Hey Ph1l! " Tommy shouts.

"So that's where Technoblade's cape went. " He chuckles to himself. "Where'd you find that? "

"Uh, I didn't. I woke up and it was draped on me. " Tommy climbs the stairs and looks in the bubbly water.

Ph1lza smiles warmly.

"So where's Techno and Dream? " Tommy asks.

"They're out making plans and gathering reasorses. " Ph1l says and throws an ender pearl in the water.

"I could have helped! " Tommy says.

"Techno went down to see you, but came back up saying he didn't want to wake you. We do have a big day today. " Ph1l then whispers to himself, "hm, maybe that's when he took off his robe. I'll need to make him some cocoa when he gets back. "

"Ok." Tommy jumps off the contraption. "When should they be back? "

"I guess right now. " Ph1lza points towards the horizon.

Tommy sees two figures walking towards them. "Hm, something doesn't look right. " Tommy says slowly. The two figures split into four. "Oh no. "

"Tommy, get in the house. " Ph1l jumps off the machine and stands in front of Tommy, pushing him away, but he just stares at the figures. "Now! "

Tommy runs in the house and grabs an invisibility potion from a chest. He goes to the window and drinks it. Tommy whispers to Ph1lza, "Who are they? "

Ph1lza whispers back, "The Butcher Army. "