Why Hyunjin-

Kehlani's Pov

The Week After And They Arrive In Philadelphia In The U.S

Me:K// yea right you WISH you were  sexy like me

Minho:K//I'm already sexy

Me:K//nope *bites his head*

Minho:*looks at the camera*

Me:K// mm tasty

Minho:*laughs*

-I got stuck in a car with Minho, Han, Hyunjin and I.N the most chaotic children in the group. Minho and I were arguing about our clothes and the pictures STAY took of us on stage the other day. They caught these two pictures of me and they're everywhere now(Not Her Just The Picture I'm Using)

 They caught these two pictures of me and they're everywhere now(Not Her Just The Picture I'm Using)

-I saw a post on a fanpage and everybody was under it asking "who is this" "whats her @" "what's her stage name" "is she celebrity or something?" Since those pictures and some of the boy's pictures, my name and Stray Kids has been trending and STA...

-I saw a post on a fanpage and everybody was under it asking "who is this" "whats her @" "what's her stage name" "is she celebrity or something?" Since those pictures and some of the boy's pictures, my name and Stray Kids has been trending and STAYs have been on people asses. You should see it every time someone gets a fact wrong they're instantly correcting it or if there's someone claiming theyve been a STAY before the pictures they put little facts like "I bet you didn't know...." and STAY would be like "yea that's recent but did you know....EVERY SKZ fan knows that already tho" we have to calm them down because they're ready to go. Our fandom is amazing but I argue with them more than they can with other fandoms so I guess they're pretty peaceful to an extent.

At The Hotels

Me:K// Can I room with Felix please I need a cuddle buddy

Seungmin:K// you don't need him for that you have a cuddle buddy everywhere you go

Me:K//yea your right aw man

Felix:K// it's ok *puts his arms around my neck* I'll still be your roommate

Me:yayy *smiles*

Manager:K//ok I'm leaving it up to you to pick roommates *gives us room keys* there's 5 rooms and two keys for each room. You both get your own key so you need to figure out that then wash up and I will text you when the car is outside