Cover Request For ArtsyAnnieRose

Hi people! So this section is 4 ArtsyAnnieRose because she agreed to make a book cover 4 my upcoming book! Thank u 4 that Annie!!💙💖💜💚❤😆😃😇 If any of u want to read it feel free! The cover is 4 my upcoming Christmas book I told y'all about!🎄🎁 Yeah I know its not Christmas but I wanna write a trolls Christmas Book anyway. You can kinda think of this as a sneak peak 4 the book. Okay Annie here's the description!😁😇

Background is a lit beautiful green Christmas tree with presents all around it green, purple, blue, and rainbow sparkles are floating around it.

On the left side of the tree is Poppy who is wearing a dress similar to the one she wore in Trolls Holiday. But its red and white and has cotton on the end of the sleeves. Branch is next to her wearing a Santa suit (but without the beard) and is on a later. Sapphire is on his neck putting the star on the tree.

Sapphire is wearing a green and gold sweater with reindeers on it and a pair of blue jeans. Instead of wearing her hairband she's wearing a headband with reindeer antlers on it.

Down below is Forest sitting on the right side of Poppy. He's shaking the presents under the tree trying to find out which ones are his. Forest is wearing green and white stripped overalls with a snowman on them. He is also wearing a pair of red earmuffs.

On the right side of the tree Esmerald, who is wearing a sweater with a tree on it and a pair of jeans and blue earmuffs, is helping Ocean put more ornaments on the tree. Ocean, who is wearing a green sweater with a red stocking on it and ornaments, a pair of light blue jeans, and green earmuffs, is standing up trying to untangle the lights that he is tangled in.

Journey is on her knees trying to hang more ornaments on the bottom of the tree. She is wearing a green long sleeved dress with white cotton on the sleeves and at the neck and dark blue jeans with gold earmuffs.

River is on his knees trying to find more ornaments to hang on the tree. He's wearing a green and silver plaid sweater, with dark blue jeans.

Snow is all around them in mounds. The title is in bright red ink right above the tree. Its called Christmas With the Coronavirus. Below on the snow in bright purple writing is by EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!! Then add Art is by ArtsyAnnieRose in big letters. U can chose what color u want it to be. U should have credit for ur art!💙💖💜💚❤😆😃😇 Okay that's everything!! Thank u 4 doing this again Annie!😁😆😃😇 If u need a picture of how it is, just let me know and I can make a pic collage. That's all 4 today!! Bye everyone!! Note that the descriptions 4 all the characters r in here 2!

EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!!💙💖💜💚❤😁😇