Amethyst!! (One of my Ocs From My Other Book)

A/N: Hello again! So if you read the prologue from my other book you would've saw Amethyst, a funk troll I made up as a love interest for Cooper/Prince D. So I'm adding her in here so you can learn more about her. I only did a sketch drawing of her. Again drawing a funk troll is a whole new experience for me so don't judge! Also her description will be a little different because she's a funk troll. Without further ado here's... Amethyst!!

Name: Amethyst
Age: 18 yrs old
Gender: Female
Eye Color: light green
Nose Color: orange
Skin Color: pink and purple
Legs: green, yellow, pinkish violet ombre.
Hair: Orange, yellow, and pinkish violet ombre.
Accessory: yellow and light green ombre ear rings.
Personality: friendly, funny, sometimes sarcastic, brave, energetic, positive, happy, imaginative, smart, outgoing, sassy, loves being around other trolls unless she's having a bad day, adventurous, magical.

Likes: drawing, using her magic to help others, reading, hanging out with her friends/family, she likes writing a little, reading, parties, surprises, looking for jewels with her friends, exploring nature, crafting, going on adventures with her friends/family.

Dislikes: CREEP!!, when people use her or any of her friends for their magic, feeling/being left out, when her friends are sad, when Cooper and D fight over her, snakes, bullies, cheaters, heights.

Fun Facts About Amethyst:

1. Unlike Esmerald, Ocean, River, and Journey she is a troll that has been in Trollstopia.
2. She is the oldest oc I have ever made!
3. She is also a sorceress.

Sorry about the way she's facing

Sorry about the way she's facing. Remember this is the first drawing of a funk troll I have ever done, so don't judge.

A\N: So there you have it! The first funk troll I have ever done in this book! So hope you enjoyed learning about her. Sorry her description is a little shorter. Also yesterday I was looking at this book and noticed on River I accidentally gave you my real name. I don't want you to know me by my real name I want you to know me by my wattpad name which is EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!! I might do a face reveal, but only once I get comfortable in the Wattpad community. Also I have published Chapter 1 of my other book 'Trolls 3: A Human's Way To Happiness and Home!' So if you haven't already make sure you check that out!

BYE!!

EsmeraldTheBroppyShipper!!