Daniel x Kayla

Kayla’s POV (Kay is another name they call her. Like a nick name)

It was Daniel’s 20th birthday and I just had to get him something nice. I did know what to get him thou that really bugged me. So I was getting ready to head out I had put on white skinny jeans black tank top vans and black cardigan with Clark Kent glasses and a black beanie and gages.  I had grabbed my black cardigan and put it on I pushed my prescription Clark Kent glasses on and grabbed the car keys and headed for the door.”Where are you going dressed like that?” Daniel asked coming out the shower with his towel on basically falling off and his chest glisten and water beads ran down his chest and he shook out his hair and looked at me with a curious face.” I’m going out that’s all.”My nose began to bleed and run down my upper lip to my bottom lip. Daniel walked over to me and grabbed me by my shoulder and brings me close started in my light green eyes and kissed my passionately then licked off the blood my lips with the tip of his hot tongue  and then stuck his tongue into my mouth and French kissed me I melted into his arms and he  let me go and I opened my eyes slowly and he said “Have fun and be safe Kay” I breathed and nodded and walked out my house and walked over to my jeep and got in .I started the engine  and started driving .I grabbed tickets to a movie and planned a dinner that my sister Layla would cook for us while we were out. I headed back home where my fiancée should be waiting. I parked the car and locked it and walked up yard into our house. I took out the house keys and unlocked the door and called out “Danny, I’m home babe””Okay” He walked out in white skinny jeans black tank top vans and black cardigan with Clark Kent glasses and a black beanie and gages. Everything I had on accepts his glasses were fake.”WHAT BLOODY HELL ARE YOU WEARING?””TWIN!!!”He ran up to me yelling and kissed me rapidly.”Jesus okay since you’re ready we are going out.” I said pushing him off fixing my shirt and hat.”Okay babe he snatched the keys out of my hands and ran off into the car grabbing my other hand with his free hand. I got into the car and we went to the movies. We watched hunger games: mocking jay and movie hoped. We got home and dinner was set on the table .The lights went out so we lit candles and dug in.

Third p.o.v

Daniel was gazing at Kayla’s big hg rest as she ate and was getting bulge in his pants. So Kayla looked at Danny with confusion “Umm is there something wrong with my breast…””NO no.””Then stop staring at them silly .Are you finished with your food?””Uh yes” Kayla kindly got up and picked up his plate and her butt brushed against his shoulder which made his gender grow bigger .She puts the dishes in the sink and washed the dishes and put them on the rack. Daniel got up stumbling to the room when he found lotion and napkins and set them on the bed and unbuckled his pants and looked in the mirror and mumbled softly to himself” this is what have to do then I’ll do it. “He sat on the bed and put lotion on the napkins and put on his hardened shaft and tried to rub but it didn’t feel right to him and he threw the saturated napkins on the floor. His hair fell into his face in embarrassment he sat there in silence for a long time. Meanwhile Kayla was in the bathroom brushing her hair and put it to the side and she had on just a bra that was white it also had red designs on it and white booty shorts and walked up the carpeted stairs and went to her room where she saw Danny sitting there with his hard member standing and exposed and napkins and lotion.”Don’t look Kayla…” Kayla ran over to Danny and got on her knees and cleaned off his member and trembled and apologized rapidly and nether stopped. What she didn’t realize she was giving Danny a hand job. Danny grabbed her and tossed her on the bed and stripped her of her clothing and leaned over her.”It’s okay do what you want … even if I bleed I want to pleasure you.” Kayla said pulling him down and Daniel smashed into Kayla going so hard that the bed was shaking and Kayla was in so much pain but she knew she had done. She had let out a yelp and Daniel stopped and looked at her and kissed her and then got between her legs and sucked at her kitten. Then kissed her and slowly entered her and going at a slow pace kissing her trying to take the pain from her. Soon the pain went away and the pace quickened and his strokes at her soon became rough and hard. She loved it a lot and moaned and screamed he came in her several times before   being satisfied. He took out of her and laid next to her putting the blanket over them and said” Night my sweet sweet angle” and kissed her forehead and fell to sleep soon he went to sleep. Pleasured and knew she took 25 year old Kayla’s virginity.