Chapter 9. Date and past

Time skip to Tuesday.

It's abou 1pm and i was talking about plan one more time with others. Some guy named Giran told me of best possible enterances and stuff like that. After last meeting about plan Shigaraki and I went to his room. ~Ahhh man i'm so tierd. I hate long explaining to others.~ i told. ~You're right thats really boring. But we have no choice if we want their help~ Shigaraki told me and I nodded. Soon Shigaraki asked me. ~What about ramen??~ ~Yes i really love ramen~ ~So are we going?~ Shigaraki asked. ~Well there are 2 problems. 1. I don't have money with me. 2.how can we go out without anybody noticing us??~ i asked. Shigaraki smiled and told you. ~We don't have to go anywhere. Just leave it to me.~ i gave him surprised smile. ~ as you think. But when will we have our date?~ ~wait here a moment.~ I did so.

Shigaraki's POV

I left room and went to bar. ~Hey Kurogiri. You are really good at cookimg right?~ ~hmm it can be told like that. Why?~ ~Well i would like you to cook 2 ramens. I want something like date with [Y/N]. Can you help me?~ ~Uhh fine. Just because of you.~ ~Thanks.~ When it will be ready? ~ ~Come to bar at 4pm. Everybody will be away and i will be done.~ ~okey see ya later.~ Then i took some pretty clothes from cothing room and place them in [Y/N]'s room and then went back to my room.

Your POV

I saw as Shigaraki came back to me. ~It's done. At 4pm we are going on date.~ I looked at him and asked. ~How?! How did you make it so fast??~ i asked. Shigaraki just smiled. Then he started to cuddle with me and i was blushing so much. ~You are my babe you know?~ i told him. He blushed and smiled. ~I love you as much as i hate this society. ~ i blushed even more. ~Me too. And thank youuu.~ after some time Shigaraki looked at me and told me. ~It's time [Y/N]. Go to your room and in 10 minutes i'll be there for you.~ i nodded, kissed him on cheek and then i left. When i went into my room I saw beautifull black dress on my bed. ~They are for sure from Shigarakiiii.~ i told with happy voice in my head. I wore them and made my hair.Then i open the door and then i saw Shigaraki wear fancy clothing as well as i did. Then i looked at his hands and he was wearing gloves from me. I was so happy that i smiled and he got ahold of my hand. Both of us walked to bar that was somehow different. I spot table in middle of room with roses and candles. It was so romantic. I sat at table and Shigaraki as well.  Soon Kurogiri brought to both of us ramen. I looked at it with hungry eyes. Both of us ate it and we talked about lot of stuff. ~[Y/N] i want you to call me by my name. I call you by your too so you should too.~ i looked at him and smiled. ~okey Tomura~ he smiled and told. ~Ehm i thought my real name. Noone knows it so you are gonna be the only one. I'm Shimura Tenko. Call me just Tenko~ he told and smiled. I've done so too. After food- like ramen and some cake i went back to my room where i changed clothes and then went to Shigaraki's room. I spent more time in his room than in my own. I kissed him, laid in bed with him and chilled. We were talking about various stuff and he told mw even about his past. He also told me about his "boss" all for one. I saw him only once through camera when he claimed me as one of league members. Then we talked about my past and about how my parents died. ~ My parents died because hero's didn't make it in time. Our house burned along with my parents. I was outside sleeping when it happened. I was about 3 years old. Our neighbours called heroes, firemans and police. But heroes didn't come and for firemans ir was really hard. Flames were in someones quirk control. My parents died. I was living for some time in my mums sister but she tortured me, hurt me, burned my skin but after 7 years police arrested her for murder along with her husband. I then run away from there and started to live alone in what was left from my old house. There was just cellar undestroyed and there was bed and even small kitchen. There was also electricty still working so i could live there. Hh and that's my story. Other things you know.~ i look at Shigaraki and he was kinda furious how my mother's sister could hurt me so much. I showed him scars on my back. He pat me on my head and hugged me. We then played games unill 7:30pm. When we stopped playing we started to prepare. It's time to attack.