Chapter seven: Unlovable

Kissing. Alejandro and Courtney were kissing! Heather's jaw dropped and she felt her heart break into millions of pieces at what she was witnessing.

This wasn't happening! This couldn't be happening! But it was. Duncan cleared his throat causing both Alejandro and Courtney to look up at them. Alejandro felt immediately guilty seeing the look on Heather's face.

"What is going on in there"? Heather screamed,

mustering up as much courage as she could at the moment. Nobody said anything for a minute and it became dangerously quiet.

"Just a little private moment," Courtney said smiling.

Heather wanted nothing more than to slap her in the face at that very moment. And she did. She slapped her as hard as she could before stomping away. She couldn't believe she had trusted Alejandro. That stupid handsome jerk. She can't believe Courntey had betrayed her; she thought they were friends!

And she most certainly didn't expect Duncan of all people to try to be nice to her! This is why Heather didn't trust anyone. They would always hurt you in the end. She sat pouting in loser class until she heard footsteps and saw Courtney approach her.

 "Why did you do it"? Heather asked in a quiet but fierce voice.

"It was just kissing Heather" she responded.

Heather glared at her former frenieme

"just kissing"!

Courtney rolled her eyes "Heather the last time I checked you two weren't together and I know he's your baby daddy and all but that doesn't mean he's into you your unlovable heather".

Courtneys words hurt Heather a lot more than she'd care to admit. Partly because it was true. The last words Courtney said echoed around in Heather's mind

"your unlovable Heather".

Unlovable.

She was unlovable.