Chapter: 4

Continue......

*Dance class*

Controlling our precious laughs, we waited for our teacher to come. After 5 mins our teacher Mrs Lee showed up....

Mrs Lee: good morning class..
Students: good morning miss
Mrs Lee: oh...I can see a new student..may you please introduce yourself..
Me: yah *i stood up shyly* myself Hanie...and yeah! that's all..*then I sit down*
Mrs Lee: okay nice to know so let's start the class... So who wanna dance....
Girl 1: miss you choose..
Students: yes miss
Mrs Lee: okay then...Hanie please come and show us what you got...
Rosé and gang: boo...👎🏻👎🏻
Yoongi: *lipsing* all the best 👍🏻
I just nodded and went to the center..

After you completed your dance everyone claps except Rosé's gang...
' While you were dancing someone was staring at you intensely but you were so focused in your dance that you didn't noticed...'

After you BTS danced and then Rosé's gang.... then the class got overed while everyone was going the teacher called her and talked to her about some stuff and then she let her go....

After changing she saw that Lisa, Jisoo and Nayeon were waiting.....

While they were going to leave, Nayeon excused herself to go to the washroom... somewhat waiting for around 10 mins the they went to the washroom for checking on Nayeon. When they reached they were shocked to see Nayeon lying on the floor unconscious with bruises all over her face hands and legs....

Immediately Hanie picked her up on her back and they ran towards the bus station. They were having luck that they got the bus at the first place, and headed towards the hospital. They called for the doctor, and waited outside the emergency room.

Hanie: who might have done this to her?
Lisa: it's Rosé and her gang..*softly*
Jisoo: hmm...
Hanie: *shocked* what??! But why??
Jisoo: don't know but it's like Nayeon's daily routine to be beaten by her..
Hanie: but why don't you all fight back..
Lisa: we can't.. cause we are afraid that if we fight back she might hurt her more...
Hanie: then we should do something about this .....
Jisoo: yes..but what...
Hanie: *in her mind* i think Suga can help me out of this..

Then doctor comes out and says that they can meet Nayeon..and he excused himself .