Chapter 41

We got back into our town then we went to take Nicole back home..

"Ma can me and Ashlyn go over Nicole house ?", "wait till later y'all just got home." "Alright." Everybody said goodbye, she got her things from the back then we went to the house.

Finally we back home now I'm bout to go get my baby. Toni, Justin you wanna come ? Yea they both said.

"Hold on y'all got to get y'all stuff first." Shay said. We got our stuff out the van my ma open the door to the house we all went upstairs to throw our bag on the floor. "Damn you didn't ask if we wanted to go ?" Because it's not enough room for everybody to go. "Ain't wanna go anyways." Good, cmon y'all. We got into the car and head off to Jordan apt.

"When we get back ima take a big ass nap on yo bed, my eyes hurt." I laughed, we pulled up to Jordan apt it wasn't that far from where we live.

Y'all staying in or getting out ? "Getting out," alright. I had already texted Jordan saying that I was omw over there, we went up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Jordan opened the door for us to come in.. "khyree in the room sleeping I'll go get his bag." Alright, we sat down till he got back with his bags. "How was yall trip ?!" He yelled out.
It was fun we had a good time.

He came back and sat his bags near me.. "hold on I'll go get khyree." He went into his room. "Girl ion know why y'all broke up he fine as fuck." I mean shit happens for a reason I guess we was just meant to be friends. "True."
As soon as Jordan brought Ky in the living room he saw me and instantly came to me, literally he would wake up from his sleep and be all hyper

Hey baby !! "Mama!" He said, "Damn he was just knocked out!" Jordan said, he always do that Jordan , have he ate anything tho ? "Yea I gave sum." Alright well we bout to leave. "Okay drive safe."

We left and got into the car and drove back home, when we got back home I got all his bags out the car and went into the house.. " aww there go Ky !" Shay yelled. Shay picked him up and took him with her. Damn she just took my baby. Toni laughed, we all went back upstairs I unpacked his clothes and put them in the dirty clothes then I unpacked mines.

Hours later..
Morgan and Ashlyn had already left to go over Nicole house it was just me, Justin and Toni at home by ourselves cause my ma and Shay went somewhere.

then I had got a ft call from Taylor, "Ciara they tryna break into my house I don't know what to do !!" "Wait hold on who breaking into ur house ?!" "Th- the police, cam just got arrested for selling drugs and some of his drugs in my bathroom !!" "Wait what I'm omw!"
I hurry and put on my slides, Toni come with me hurry up! I ran to Justin room , Justin watch Ky till I come back my ma should be on the way back. "Aight."