Chapter 11.

Morgan ~
I walked down the hall way on the way to one of my class I heard somebody call my name I look back and it was Darius I went over to him. "I'm having a party Saturday if you wanna come it starts at 9 you can bring whoever you want." Alright and are we like together now? "Ya but I got to get to my class" he left and I went to my class.

"Today we will watch a video about what we been learning the past week I want you to take out a piece of paper and write down some information about the video and I will take them up at the end of class for a grade." The teacher said.

Taylor~
I wanted some breakfast from Wendy's they was hella pack and I didn't want to sit in that long line. I went inside of Wendy's hungry asl and ready to beat somebody if they messed up my order. I stand in line for about 20 minutes while this ghetto ass girl and her baby in the
back of me talking and being loud as hell.

"Yes girl they got me standing in this long ass line knowing they can come up here to get they own food !" "So we down tonight?, cause bitch I need to go to the club since I done had this baby I can't don't shit no more bitch I can't even drink yet !" Can you please keep it down u being way to loud in here and it already loud and crowded in here. I said turning around facing her. "Bitch let me call you back this lil ass girl all up in my face."

"What did you just say to me ?!" I asked could you stop being so loud it's loud in here and already crowded. "Okay so if you gotta problem you can leave!"  She said with a stank look on her face pointing at the door. Look I'm just asking ain't tryin start nothing with you in this fucking restaurant I'm tryin get my food like everybody else! Soon then everybody started staring at us. "Who said some about arguing lil girl get the fuck out my face with all that!" she push me to get in front of me. Nah you finna make me show out in front of everybody I grab this bitch by her hair and started beating her up everybody stepped back. The people who worked there stopped the fight and told us to leave I was pissed because I didn't get my food and this bitch wanted to play with me.

* like and comment for more chapters ❤️.

** also add me on Snapchat @issa_babykay.